New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay kahit saan meron talagang ganyan. wala na rin kasing control ang Toyota dyan (or any vehicle manufacturer for that matter). dapat talaga na-momonitor ng maigi ang mga dealers. masisira sila pag palaging ganyan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think that Sales Rep, is brain dead or must be smoking something.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    cguro marami na nakausap ung rep na pnagisipan kumuha ng fortuner kahit mataas ang rate, kaya lumaki ulo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    hi guys! its like the time when the 16valve corolla was first released by toyota, yun ang matinding waiting time! halos 6 months to a year! only way to get it earlier was to get it with all their options!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    i'm not surprised that it happened in Qave ... Toyota Qave isn't the best dealership out there ..

OT: i got my Altis in Qave ... the service was mediocre at best ... and had a lot of headaches nung na carnap ito .. one of the reasons why my insurance took a long time was because of thier accounting practices .. when the insurance agency approved of my claim ... they offered me 750K, i paid 810K for the car ... akala ko they factored in depreciation which i would understand ... pero sabi nila ... 750K lang kasi nasa sales invoice ... nagtaka ako ... bakit 750K lang yung nasa sales invoice eh i paid 810K nga ... sabi ng insurance taka rin nila bakit yun lang yung amount sa invoce eh they know that it costs over 800K ... but it was there in the invoce, 750K and wala silang ibang document that would say that i paid 810K ... i called up Qave ... they said they didn't include the cost of accessories sa invoice ... so wala daw doon yung aircon, radio, etc ... i'd understand if it was additional accessories that i had them put in the car ... pero those standard car accessories ... so nakipagtalo pa ako sa dealership ... eventually they coughed up an accessories receipt amounting to 60K ... and i presented that to the insurance ... pero it added 3 more weeks of processing ... buti nalang tinanggap nila ... but i'm not going to buy in Qave again

edited:
    ... according to the adjuster ... it was probably a way they could get away from paying VAT by declaring the vehicle to be cheaper ... nakipagtalo pa ako sa LTO nung nag-parehistro ako .. yung free registration ko was also for just 1 month ... i bought it jan ... i got my plates march .. since the ending was 4 ... pina-register ko pa siya uli nung april on my own ... so if my plate had an ending of 2 raw they would have paid for the entire registration .. sabi nila wala kasing advance registration BS ...
    Last edited by mrpink; May 23rd, 2005 at 06:37 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm...kulang sa training yung sales rep...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Btw, don't generalize the said experience to all Toyota or even Kia dealerships.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    p*ta epal talaga un ah... kaasar yang mga sales agent nayan!! tnetake advantage nila ung hot selling fortuner nila! p*nyeta

Ala Kia na pala mga Toyota casa?