New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    we are now down to this two :
    (4x4 3.0 D4D A/T Hilux or 4x2 2.5 D4D A/T Fortuner)
    as our choice for upgrading our old 4x4(pajero gen 2) ...

pros and cons pls gurus : appreciate your help guys thanks in advance

happy valentines to all

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ikaw lang makakasagot nito sir...it basically boils down to need and preference.

If one of these two will be my only vehicle, I will choose the pickup because it can do wide array of applications aside from hauling people.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Try to consider these FAR BETTER choices:

Nissan Navara or Mitsu Montero Sport

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Basta before you buy say a prayer to lady luck muna that you don't get a choker D4-D. Personally between the two Fortuner ako mas the same sila ng Pajero eh. The Hil-lux can seat only 5 but has a flat bed. So ano ba passenger or cargo?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Basta before you buy say a prayer to lady luck muna that you don't get a choker D4-D. Personally between the two Fortuner ako mas the same sila ng Pajero eh. The Hil-lux can seat only 5 but has a flat bed. So ano ba passenger or cargo?

lil bit of both, passenger 1 palang anak ko so okey lang. cargo kase nagpapagaw kme ng house ngayon so laking bagay din sa hakutan ...
    but at same time it's gonna be used as a daily driver by my wife to work so thats where the conflict arises

D4D yep i've researched on that, so prayers and a lil luck on the side is not a bad combination hehehe......

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    both of them are IMO matagtag. but id rather choose the fortuner over the hilux. comfort din ng passenger sa likod and para sa lahat. and IMO di bagay sa babae mag dala ng pickup. ang hirap i backing.

and hindi reclinable 2nd row seats ng pickup.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    If that is so....

Would buying a brand new Innova and a second hand Hilux would be a better proposition for a budget of 1.4M?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    both of them are IMO matagtag. but id rather choose the fortuner over the hilux. comfort din ng passenger sa likod and para sa lahat. and IMO di bagay sa babae mag dala ng pickup. ang hirap i backing.

and hindi reclinable 2nd row seats ng pickup.
    if your purpose is to haul heavy goods everyday mag hilux kana. pero kung pang daily transport po from office to bahay. bakit ka bibili ng pick-up.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    if your purpose is to haul heavy goods everyday mag hilux kana. pero kung pang daily transport po from office to bahay. bakit ka bibili ng pick-up.

i agree with gerbo, great idea.

as the TS said nagpapagawa sila ng bahay, di naman everyday at matagal yan.

anong mga materials ba hahakutin para di magkasya sa fortuner?

ikaw ba lalagyan mo ng sang-katerbang construction goods ang "brand-new" pick-up mo?

better to rent an elf or a cheap vehicle for rent.

long term dapat isipin.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    >fortuner ako, kaso innova j lang kinaya ng budget ko...'''

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
4x4 3.0 D4D A/T Hilux or 4x2 2.5 D4D A/T Fortuner? help guys