New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Its a relatively new product. Toyota won't be caught jumping into this small turbo engine trend especially in a market where this Avanza is selling thousands.
    also the upcoming hybrid powertrain. turbocharged versions might not come if favor of the hybrid powertrains..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Wikipedia mentions that the new Avanza uses D-CVT

I wonder if the "gear" is for the first gear, or the final gear
    It seems to be the latter, I think the first gear setup is only currently used by toyota with the m20a?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    It seems to be the latter, I think the first gear setup is only currently used by toyota with the m20a?
    I think so too... realized that having a 1st gear will be almost useless since the clutch will be utilized if the car is driving in low speeds.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    All-new Toyota Avanza PH launch planned for March 2022 -AUTOINDUSTRIYA

Well, the Raize wasn't the only thing that caught our eye with that list. There's another model on the way, and it will follow the Raize by just a month. It's the all-new Toyota Avanza. Based on the calendar, Toyota Motor Philippines is planning to introduce the new generation Avanza in March 2022. That means it will be introduced here in our market to the waiting arms of thousands of customers just about four months after they pulled the wraps off at the world premiere in Indonesia last November 10.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    so why is toyota going to sell several models that could conceivably compete with each other for costumers?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so why is toyota going to sell several models that could conceivably compete with each other for costumers?
    Which models Ang mag compete?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is it competing with their innova? o maybe this all new avanza is the new replacement to the customers who wants a brand new gas-powered innova.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast