New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,027
    #1
    Is Toyota PH launching a facelifted Wigo soon? | TopGear Ph

    The refreshed Toyota Wigo will have a redesigned front grille similar to that of the refreshed Avanza launched last year.
    This is the facelifted Toyota Wigo | TopGear Ph


  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,980
    #2
    opinion ko lang.
    the first gen wigo had the best front and rear designs.
    the subsequent ones, i feel, are "trying too hard".

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    287
    #3
    hope Toyota PH will bring the 1.2L engine in the new Wigo.
    the facelift is just minimal. Still looks similar with the previous Wigo/Agya

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,980
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    hope Toyota PH will bring the 1.2L engine in the new Wigo.
    the facelift is just minimal. Still looks similar with the previous Wigo/Agya
    if the 1.2 engine would result in increased price and increased fuel consumption, it might go against the raison de etre for many buyers.
    the current 1.0 engine works fine for me.
    but they really should improve the passenger ergonomics. my belief is, if they improve on that, more folks will come a'buyin' .
    Last edited by dr. d; March 21st, 2020 at 12:56 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    287
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the 1.2 engine would result in increased price and increased fuel consumption, it might go against the raison de etre for many buyers.
    the current 1.0 engine works fine for me.
    but they really should improve the passenger ergonomics.
    most likely the 1.2 would be standard on the TRD wigo. Optional on Wigo G. The Wigo E will only have the 1.0.
    Also they should improve their driver and front passenger seats. They should put in the Vios seats.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,980
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    most likely the 1.2 would be standard on the TRD wigo. Optional on Wigo G. The Wigo E will only have the 1.0.
    Also they should improve their driver and front passenger seats. They should put in the Vios seats.
    yeah, those seats are for "little people".
    "a little more seat adjust-ability, please?"
    and if the steering wheel can be adjustable..?
    they should also put some curves on the back seat. they get less comfortable over long-ish trips.
    these seat improvements should cost less than engine improvements.

    if they improve as above,
    i probably wouldn't mind using it on the expressway.

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,567
    #7
    https://www.************/2020/06/her...youre.html?m=1

    We will retain the 1.0L 3-Cylinder engine and price starts at Php568,000....

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    287
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    https://www.************/2020/06/her...youre.html?m=1

    We will retain the 1.0L 3-Cylinder engine and price starts at Php568,000....

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    The official launch of the updated Wigo will be on June 15. Toyota PH just announced on their FB page. The launching will take place on FB live.

    maybe the 1.2L Wigo won't make it here.
    Let us see this upcoming Wigo launch if this engine will be offered here... Kahit Wigo TRD lang merong 1.2 oks na

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,980
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    https://www.************/2020/06/her...youre.html?m=1

    We will retain the 1.0L 3-Cylinder engine and price starts at Php568,000....

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    if they make the driver seat more comfortable for wide derrieres, and make the seat height-adjustable or the manibela tilt-adjust,
    i'll bite.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,563
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if they make the driver seat more comfortable for wide derrieres, and make the seat height-adjustable or the manibela tilt-adjust,
    i'll bite.
    Donít expect too much from a small econobox.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
2020 Toyota Wigo (facelift)