New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,662
    #1
    As a precursor to the yet to be revealed king of compacts










  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,371
    #2
    Sedan revealed. Hatch's still my preference.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,768
    #3
    Aggressive and sporty looks, I hope it has the powerplant to match it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,371
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Aggressive and sporty looks, I hope it has the powerplant to match it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From motor1.com:
    "Corolla SE and XSE models will benefit from the addition of a new 169-horsepower 2.0-liter inline-four-cylinder engine. The four-pot pairs with Toyota’s latest continuously variable transmission (CVT), which uses a fixed first gear for starting off and can simulate a 10-speed manual transmission in Sport mode. All other Corolla trims carry on with a revised version of the 1.8-liter inline-four that lives under the hood of the present-day Corolla LE Eco. Toyota promises an increase in both power and fuel efficiency from the engine, which currently belts out 140 horses and returns up to 34 miles per gallon, according to the EPA.
    Additionally, the Corolla SE will once again offer a six-speed manual gearbox. Opting for the stick shift, though, sacrifices the adaptive cruise control system and lane-centering system that come standard on CVT-equipped Corollas."

    Who knows which Ph will get.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11,768
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    From motor1.com:
    "Corolla SE and XSE models will benefit from the addition of a new 169-horsepower 2.0-liter inline-four-cylinder engine. The four-pot pairs with Toyota’s latest continuously variable transmission (CVT), which uses a fixed first gear for starting off and can simulate a 10-speed manual transmission in Sport mode. All other Corolla trims carry on with a revised version of the 1.8-liter inline-four that lives under the hood of the present-day Corolla LE Eco. Toyota promises an increase in both power and fuel efficiency from the engine, which currently belts out 140 horses and returns up to 34 miles per gallon, according to the EPA.
    Additionally, the Corolla SE will once again offer a six-speed manual gearbox. Opting for the stick shift, though, sacrifices the adaptive cruise control system and lane-centering system that come standard on CVT-equipped Corollas."

    Who knows which Ph will get.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    The same 1.6L NA engine of the current generation. Allergic mga Pinoy kapag lampas na 1.6L.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,371
    #6
    More pics.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,662
    #7
    MPG king

    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    More pics.2020 Toyota Corolla Altis

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,253
    #8
    Welcome back corolla!

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,091
    #9
    I don't like this part. Reminds me of Darth Vader's mouth



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,371
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't like this part. Reminds me of Darth Vader's mouth



    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, the plate will cover part of that.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

2020 Toyota Corolla Altis