2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I like this alot

This is how the RAV 4’s fender flares should have looked like. More subtle than the squared off, angular ones on the RAV that don’t go all the way around.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    This is how the RAV 4’s fender flares should have looked like. More subtle than the squared off, angular ones on the RAV that don’t go all the way around.
    the rav4 was suppose to be squarish kuno. while this was streamline. ganda proportions vs the cx9...

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    In case they've decided to have it sold here, I have a feeling that the price would go bet TOTL Fort and LC

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    In case they've decided to have it sold here, I have a feeling that the price would go bet TOTL Fort and LC
    It might be more around the same price as the Explorer Sport, more than 3M. The TOTL Fortuner is over 2M already and so with the RAV4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    If it's CBU direct from Japan, it's going to be way above 2.5M that's a given.

Local sales will probably be worse than the current Ravie.

Looks really nice though, I do hope we'll get to see it in the flesh/ steel.

Hayss, why oh why TMP?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    the rav4 was suppose to be squarish kuno. while this was streamline. ganda proportions vs the cx9...
    Lexus NX200 is as angular as the Rav4 but its wheel arches are closer in execution to the Highlander...just a personal preference on my part. Setting my sights elsewhere...as with the last Gen Rav, seems Toyota is not really keen on selling Rav4 in the PHL given its price/feature set. I guess margins are just better w the Fort.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Compact crossovers need a diesel engine to compete with the Honda CR-V ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast