New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 146 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Hi mga boss, newbie here. and newbie question lang po. ano kaya ang magandang tint sa innova(blackish red)? its our 1st car and no idea on the tint colors. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kisbai View Post
    Hi mga boss, newbie here. and newbie question lang po. ano kaya ang magandang tint sa innova(blackish red)? its our 1st car and no idea on the tint colors. thanks.
    Have you compared the visibility between tint grades? You might regret it if you end up asking for the darkest tint and have difficulty driving. If you've settled on your tint grade options, ask your agent to accompany you around the release area / service area to see how they look when installed. Most owners settle for medium black.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Is the tint offered as free? Usually, they will let you check different types/shades of tint. They may be able to show and allow you to get into a different tinted cars. From there, you will have an idea which tint to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kisbai View Post
    We have the same color. We got free 3m wraparound. Bc35 for windshield and front door windows then BC20 for the rest. Ayoko kasi too dark

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    We have the same color. We got free 3m wraparound. Bc35 for windshield and front door windows then BC20 for the rest. Ayoko kasi too dark

does you tints have the 3m logo?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    does you tints have the 3m logo?
    Yup. Were we deceived on the tint? For the longest time I've gone tintless on my cars. This is the first time in more than a decade we decided on accepting their free tint

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Yup. Were we deceived on the tint? For the longest time I've gone tintless on my cars. This is the first time in more than a decade we decided on accepting their free tint

i also went tintless(tiis gwapo) for the longest time, then i availed the casa's free install, pinatangal ko din coz i didnt like the color of the oem(no 3m logo)model

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i also went tintless(tiis gwapo) for the longest time, then i availed the casa's free install, pinatangal ko din coz i didnt like the color of the oem(no 3m logo)model
    Went to my files to check the papers bigla. Yup, nakalagay naman is 3M tint as one of the freebies given by the dealer. Tapos when we were choosing which, we went to see the options for it. So far ok naman. Medyo hindi lang sanay sa una because it was still drying so may konting haze but after a few days ok na. Checked again the car and both types (BC35 and BC20) had 3M logo. Parang gusto ko tuloy lagyan yung iba na din kasi ang laki ng difference when under direct sunlight. Buti sayo tiis gwapo. Ako tiis mukhang kwago.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    To the guys who have owned both the last gen and the 2016 model, are the brakes better?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post
    Is the tint offered as free? Usually, they will let you check different types/shades of tint. They may be able to show and allow you to get into a different tinted cars. From there, you will have an idea which tint to install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes. they offer it for free, i think Lumina yung brand if im not mistaken. so, will i go for the medium dark?