New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 146 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    1k pms of my innova g m/t costs me less than 2k. Used more than 6L of mineral oil only,
    Quote Originally Posted by rodz1eman View Post
    1K PMS at Toyota BGC for our G Diesel M/T, Ph2,959. Servicing took three hours.
    Discounted na 1 liter of oil (mineral/regular type) as part of their freebie.
    At three weeks, one minor observation (starting on the 3rd week) is that I can hear a very soft sound (like a whistle) when fully pressing the clutch. As what the SA said, this is normal. Nothing, alarming while driving naman.

Being a new owner, and first time driving an Innova, I am still adjusting and tuning with the right seat position, sterring column position (adjustable) and the leveling of the C/B/A pedals. There is a bit of inconvenience, and I find myself adjusting the seat lever even while driving, which is not a good idea :-)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Does your unit sound (same as horn) when locking or unlocking?
    Quote Originally Posted by frog_stomp View Post
    Hi guys! Kakakuha ko lang ng unit ko this afternoon, G automatic. Before I bought the Innova i've been following this thread para aware ako for any issues. So far ok naman yung unit except for the tranny na eager tumakbo pag shift mo pa lang sa drive ramdam mo agad humahatak na kahit naka press pa yung break. Meron din ako napansin na wind noise pag mabilis na takbo, around 100 kph, and dating eh parang nakabukas ng konti yung bintana. Aside form those issue, i really like the car.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I'm also torn between 3.0 4x2 Mux and Innova V....

here's my observation as I was able to test drive both variants

steering handle - mux is a bit heavy but better than our current tucson. innova is noticeably heavier than mux but perhaps the tires are underpressure as what i've observed.
    power - with innova's eco mode it's basically the same with mux but with power mode of innova, may hatak talaga. maybe in freeway mux runs better (this i haven't tried, assuming only)
    controls - mux has already cruise control, ebd, hill assist, backup cam, etc which innova doesn't have
    seating - pilot seats of innova are cool and 3rd row can seat 3 adults comfortably whereas mux can only seat 2 in 3rd row. likewise, the 2nd row of innova can be adjusted to slide back and forth and can be reclined...not in mux
    interior design - innova's airline ceiling design is cool...both have good headroom and legroom
    freebies feature - overhead video display is a plus for mux whereas chiller for drinks also is a plus for innova
    door handle - i observed in innova that you need some pressure to close the door which is not observed in mux
    nvh- i find more or less the same but what i've observed is when you start engine in innova body will shake which mux does not.
    accessibility - 3rd row accessibility is pretty much the same with one-touch action but sa innova you have to take off the headrest if you need to use more baggage space
    price points - innova v is pricier than mux 4x2 3.0TD, well here in cebu = innova v 1.494M (no promo), mux 4x2 3.0 1.43M (net of 30K disc). cash buyer (the company will pay cash, employee will share on a monthly amortization)

if there's anything i missed or in contrast to what I've observed please do let me know cause we are still weighing this 2 options.

matsalams!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wildshotbob View Post
    Does your unit sound (same as horn) when locking or unlocking?
    No sound sir, just the click on the locking mechanism.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by romdm View Post
    Iyong meron mga bagong Innova dyan...kwento naman kayo regarding your new ride....
    I have been using our Innova G 2.8 Diesel for more almost 2 months now. It is always fun driving the car. Hindi ka bitin when you need to overtake and you do not feel na mabibitin ka. Malakas talaga ang makina nito. I have driven it on the SLEX and NLEX multiple times already.

Also I was able to fit a couple of 6 ft guys and big guys at that in the Innova. No complaints from them.

The audio system is a very good upgrade from the previous one.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi guys. Sa mga naka automatic trany, normal lang ba na pag shift mo sa drive ramdam mo agad na may hatak?. Kailangan mabigat apak ko sa break pag naka full stop at naka drive mode pa.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by frog_stomp View Post
    Hi guys. Sa mga naka automatic trany, normal lang ba na pag shift mo sa drive ramdam mo agad na may hatak?. Kailangan mabigat apak ko sa break pag naka full stop at naka drive mode pa.
    Ganon din sa akin sir. Normal lang siguro yan.

Sent from my Starmobile PLAY Click using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    1k pms of my innova g m/t costs me less than 2k. Used more than 6L of mineral oil only,
    Hi -- is your's diesel or gas? May I know what branch? So I can try it on succeeding PMS. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hmm, if you're from Manila, i guess it's not going to be practical for you to be going to La Union. Mine is diesel G variant M/T. My unit will be 3 months old on the 11th, but my odometer is only almost 3k. But they said it's ok to wait until 5k.
    Quote Originally Posted by rodz1eman View Post
    Hi -- is your's diesel or gas? May I know what branch? So I can try it on succeeding PMS. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hmm, if you're from Manila, i guess it's not going to be practical for you to be going to La Union. Mine is diesel G variant M/T. My unit will be 3 months old on the 11th, but my odometer is only almost 3k. But they said it's ok to wait until 5k.
    PM sent. Btw, ang baba ng maintenance fee mo for your first 1K. I hope all Toyota branches have same pricing..