New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 146 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Sir sa mux ko lang nan kinompare yung innova kasi may alterra ako na same engine sa mux. Pero sa new monty and the new fort i have no idea. Nababagalan lang ako sa engine ng mux na matic. hirap bumili ng bagong car tapos iiwan ka lang sa daan ng mga ka level mo or mas mababa sayo na sasakyan hehe.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Pag ganyan bro, sambitin mo na lang "mauna na kayong lahat !!! "

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    hirap bumili ng bagong car tapos iiwan ka lang sa daan ng mga ka level mo or mas mababa sayo na sasakyan hehe.
    I agree. If you need speed, then try MCs.
    A kawasaki H2R will reach 400 kph in less than 30 seconds.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by romdm View Post
    thank you mga sir! MORE PLEASE...that would make-up my mind..

Why Innova E M/T and not an SUV? (I know, I know.... they are not in the same category, but i would like to hear from you guys, what are the advantages of Innova compared to an SUV)

Price? may SUV na halos ka-presyo ng Innova or dagdag ka na lang ng konti, SUV na
    Maintenance? well, maliit nga gulong ng Innova, mas mura... ano pa, ano pa?..
    bragging rights?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir sa mux ko lang nan kinompare yung innova kasi may alterra ako na same engine sa mux. Pero sa new monty and the new fort i have no idea. Nababagalan lang ako sa engine ng mux na matic. hirap bumili ng bagong car tapos iiwan ka lang sa daan ng mga ka level mo or mas mababa sayo na sasakyan hehe.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    who's in a hurry?
    i'm enjoying, driving my new car. why rush?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rsarmien View Post
    I am newbie here. Our Innova G 2016 na diesel is just over a week old and we all love it. very responsive, comfortable ang ride. I have driven it to Laguna and back several times and it was a joy to drive.
    I did observe the door closing nuisance. Kaunting lakas para magsara...

more to come later as I continue to use the vehicle.

Iyong meron mga bagong Innova dyan...kwento naman kayo regarding your new ride....

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth View Post
    Have no info on the gas model but some units of the Innova diesel variant are also affected by shift shock. My E with only 600kms experiences this during upshift and downshift most noticeable at around 35kph. My dealer has confirmed this when they test drove the unit with a computer connected to the OBD. They have forwarded the results to TMP so they can schedule the reprogramming of the ECU. Unfortunately, it's been 2 weeks and they still can't confirm the schedule.

My neighbor with a G variant had the same problem. But since the software update was not yet available that time, the dealer replaced the tranny.

Hassle!!
    Hi... Any update? Did you had your TCM reprogrammed?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Got this MPV two weeks ago, Innova 2.8G AT to be exact. Here's my take:

Never rode the previous generation so I can't compare the handling, power & efficiency. But it rides well, NVH is good, power is definitely there & no complain on efficiency as I averaged 12-15 kms/l on mixed city & highway driving. Design is subjective but the interior is miles ahead from the previous one. In fact, with the fancy autoclimate controls, the interior looks much better than the current Fortuner (G variants). With a tall ride height & length that is longer than the previous Fortuner, it still drives like an MPV rather an SUV . The 2.8L engine seems quiet but you can hear the sound when you try to be aggressive. But the sound is not destructing, at least from the inside. No complaints on the instrument panel, the seats, center console, the leather-wrapped steering wheel & the audio/video system. The extra lighting on the ceiling adds some class & the airplane-like back trays with cupholders are very helpful.

What's not so good?Here:
    -At 205/65/16, the wheel-tire combination is on the small side. The now smaller Rav4 has even bigger tires. It looks awkward. That's the first thing to be replaced.
    -The handbrake, likewise, looks cheap & small for such a huge car.
    -Speakers, despite 6, sound tiny.
    -Horn sounds like it is made for the Wigo.

To summarize, at P1,349,000.00, you may wonder if it's better to get the Fortuner or MU-X as others say. Those SUVs may be bigger in dimensions but the Innova is roomier & more powerful. If hauling a family is a priority (like me), the Innova fits better. Not only that it has better interior than both the mid & low variants of the MUX & Fortuner, it's also more practical with its car-like drive. That's probably the reason why Toyota put puny tires, quiet speakers & soft horns.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Got this MPV two weeks ago, Innova 2.8G AT to be exact. Here's my take:

Never rode the previous generation so I can't compare the handling, power & efficiency. But it rides well, NVH is good, power is definitely there & no complain on efficiency as I averaged 12-15 kms/l on mixed city & highway driving. Design is subjective but the interior is miles ahead from the previous one. In fact, with the fancy autoclimate controls, the interior looks much better than the current Fortuner (G variants). With a tall ride height & length that is longer than the previous Fortuner, it still drives like an MPV rather an SUV . The 2.8L engine seems quiet but you can hear the sound when you try to be aggressive. But the sound is not destructing, at least from the inside. No complaints on the instrument panel, the seats, center console, the leather-wrapped steering wheel & the audio/video system. The extra lighting on the ceiling adds some class & the airplane-like back trays with cupholders are very helpful.

What's not so good?Here:
    -At 205/65/16, the wheel-tire combination is on the small side. The now smaller Rav4 has even bigger tires. It looks awkward. That's the first thing to be replaced.
    -The handbrake, likewise, looks cheap & small for such a huge car.
    -Speakers, despite 6, sound tiny.
    -Horn sounds like it is made for the Wigo.

To summarize, at P1,349,000.00, you may wonder if it's better to get the Fortuner or MU-X as others say. Those SUVs may be bigger in dimensions but the Innova is roomier & more powerful. If hauling a family is a priority (like me), the Innova fits better. Not only that it has better interior than both the mid & low variants of the MUX & Fortuner, it's also more practical with its car-like drive. That's probably the reason why Toyota put puny tires, quiet speakers & soft horns.
    No issues on your A/T transmission so far?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tonarel View Post
    No issues on your A/T transmission so far?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    -None. Apparently, my unit was delayed because they fixed the software first.
    -Forgot to mention that the steering is a little heavy.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    -None. Apparently, my unit was delayed because they fixed the software first.
    -Forgot to mention that the steering is a little heavy.
    in an interview some time ago with the designer, he said that they recycled the steering gear of the old innova.
    i have a 2005 innova; manibela is light. i also have a 2012 innova; manibela is heavier. ???