New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 146 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Pwede kayang palitan yun liter per 100 km na fuel consumption reading to km per liter sa MID ng E variant?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by watarii View Post
    Pwede kayang palitan yun liter per 100 km na fuel consumption reading to km per liter sa MID ng E variant?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    Yes, possible punta ka lang sa settings. Consult your manual for further info.

Sent from my H220 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thanks flux214. I will read the manual pag not busy na. I have a new concern sa inno ko na AT. Pag nilagay ko sa park there are times pag ilalagay na sa reverse matigas ang kambyo and may thud sound. Nakaapak naman ako sa brake while doing that. Similar sya sa pag huminto ka sa medyo inclined ang kalsada at nilagay mo sa P without using handbrake and releasing foot brake. D ba mahirap ilagay sa R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Hi,

I'm kinda torn between the Hilux and Innova. I just realized its hard to carry bikes on a flat bed hilux, while the innova will accommodate two whole bikes inside. Aside from that, its going to be hard to carry a surfboard on the Hilux too, while the innova you just attach a rack. However, I also need a vehicle that can go semi off road with good flood wading capabilities in metro manila flood, so my question is, how big can the innova go with the wheel upgrades and how will this affect performance and road safety?

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Hi,

I'm kinda torn between the Hilux and Innova. I just realized its hard to carry bikes on a flat bed hilux, while the innova will accommodate two whole bikes inside. Aside from that, its going to be hard to carry a surfboard on the Hilux too, while the innova you just attach a rack. However, I also need a vehicle that can go semi off road with good flood wading capabilities in metro manila flood, so my question is, how big can the innova go with the wheel upgrades and how will this affect performance and road safety?

Thanks!
    I think the fortuner is the answer to your needs

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by sparcom2 View Post
    I think the fortuner is the answer to your needs
    Nope. Too expensive. Still a choice between the mid range Innova or the mid range 4 x 2 Hilux.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The Toyota Innova would be able to handle semi-offroad conditions. Still the most practical vehicle one can buy. Plus it has a larger 2.8 engine albiet detuned for fuel efficiency.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Nope. Too expensive. Still a choice between the mid range Innova or the mid range 4 x 2 Hilux.
    4x2 lang pala comparison mo sa hilux. Halos parehas lang capability nyan. Mas mataas lang ground clearance ng hilux

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    4x2 lang pala comparison mo sa hilux. Halos parehas lang capability nyan. Mas mataas lang ground clearance ng hilux
    Yep. That is why I am asking ano pede largest wheels i-accommodate ng innova. you know how it is here in metro manila during rainy season.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Innova has a 500mm wading depth while the Hilux has 700mm, though the Innova already has better flood fording capabilities than most CUVs.

For really high floods, the best course of action is to wait it out or find another route. The usual half-wheel deep floods that follow a strong rainshower can easily be handled by the Innova.

It looks like you're considering the Hilux only because of the additional height, but the Innova is a better fit for all your other needs.

The last time I actually forded a flood was Ondoy, using our Altis where the water reached as high as the front parking sensors. When I got a Ranger in 2013, I was so excited to ford metro floods with it. The chance never came, highest was gutter deep floods in Makati when I was coming home from the office one night. Point is - yes, the metro becomes a basin during strong rains, but you don't experience prohibitively high floods on a regular basis, and you can always opt to avoid them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk