New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 146 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by coydeleon View Post
    As a prospective buyer I don't mind the price that much considering I'm getting a car that's presumably good for 10 years. Also, halos wala sya kalaban sa True 7-seater diesel Category kasi ppvs aren't really that spacious for the 3rd row... Pero how does it compare to other mpvs like mobilio and ertiga na cheaper? Unfair comparo since dapat Avanza kalaban nun pero as non-car nut Is being a diesel vehicle enough to justify the price?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    The real competitors of the Innova are the Isuzu Crosswind & Mitsubishi Adventure (na napagiwanan na ng panahon kahit nun first gen Innova pa). Now that the Innova has outdone itself again, I guess there's really no true competitor. Oh and btw, the new Innova is now marketed as a 8-seater.

Here are the basic specs of the J variant that is priced at 1,040,000.:

J diesel MT

2.8L 171PS * 3,600 rpm / 360Nm * 1,600-2,400 rpm (GD series VNT+intercooler)
    5 speed MT
    8 seater
    power (locks/windows/mirrors)
    color-keyed door handles/sidemirror
    side-mirror mounted signal lamps
    2DIN audio with cd/aux/usb
    3 airbags
    ABS+EBD
    16" steel rims with hubcap
    Spoiler with LED 3rd brake lamps
    rear wiper
    4 halogen multi-reflector lamps
    adjustable steering (telescopic)
    Coolbox
    Drive modes (Eco/Power)
    rear 12v (120w) socket

E MT 1,142,000 / E AT 1,222,000 (6 speed w/ sequential)

E adds:
    16" alloys
    Bluetooth
    rear defogger
    steering audio controls
    Dot-matrix multi-info display
    fog lamps
    6 speakers
    keyless entry (remote key - jack-knife type)
    silver trims
    seat height adjuster (driver)

G variants adds (G MT 1,269,000 / G AT 1,349,000)

Optitron gauges
    hazel brown seats
    auto-climate control
    capacitive touchscreen wth CD/USB/aux/bluetooth
    GPS
    TFT-LCD multi-info display
    power fold mirrors
    chrome grill with piano black finish lower grill
    puddle lamps
    vanity mirror lamps
    leather steering wheel with wood trim
    dash wood trims
    back seat trays
    personal lamps
    ambient lighting (front/rear)
    TVSS alarm
    immobilizer
    chrome door handles
    rear USB/Aux

V adds: (1,445,000)

7 airbags
    LED headlamps
    DRL
    captain seats
    chrome side mirrors
    all window one touch up/down
    DVD function
    addtl wood trims
    Last edited by wilcats; April 18th, 2016 at 11:54 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    sir Wildcat, may additional clarifications po ako is the e variant driver side power window comes with auto up/down, equipped with alarm and touchscreen HU considering the price of P1.2M.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Anyone got the all new yet? Hows the FC?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Last Sunday, the Toyota Innova, notwithstanding that the unit is [only] an E variant, has the attention of everyone inspecting the vehicle display at the ATC... The other vehicles are the Honda City, Chevrolet Trax(?) and Suzuki Swift....

Looks like a winner to me.... Now, if only you can shelve out so much for it....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I saw one yesterday in white plains avenue. Ganda!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Any owners of the all new yet?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    saw one yesterday in greenhills naka display kahit new fortuner nandun din kaya i was able to compare the interior of both vehicles mas maganda interior ng all new innova kesa fortuner lalo na sa second row futuristic ung pag ka design meron blue light katabi ng aircon vent sabi nila un din daw ung feature sa alphard, chaka ung layout ng gps at mga controls ng aircon mas maganda pagkaka design kesa sa fortuner, one problem lang parang d safe pakiramdam mo pag ikaw driver maybe because of the seat position chaka parang mas sumikip ung passenger space sa third row kahit pa namomove forward ung seats sa second row, meron din mini table for the second row passengers which is attached at the back of the front seats, i think that was the G variant.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Driven it awhile a go at autofocus. Ang tigas ng manibela!! Mas matigas pa sa fortuner. Halos kasing tigas ng previous gen montero. Weird lang dahil mas malambot pa ang previous gen innova. But it's really more refined. Ganda rin ng ride

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Driven it awhile a go at autofocus. Ang tigas ng manibela!! Mas matigas pa sa fortuner. Halos kasing tigas ng previous gen montero. Weird lang dahil mas malambot pa ang previous gen innova. But it's really more refined. Ganda rin ng ride

This heavy steering has been biggest issue so far. Weird as i thought Toyota would have recalibrated the steering ratio. I hate parking the old innova diesel. Too much effort needed.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post

sir more refined in terms of? kasi kung engine obviously mas refine ang previous gen. isa sa review mas maingay daw ang new engine. another thing is mabigat na manibela tapos in the long run baka you end up with jerky transmission.