New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 146 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    If this one sells i doubt it. On the flipside, if it does not, maybe they will release cheaper variants albeit with skimped features. It has been done before.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Mabenta parin yan. We usually rent the manual innova. Fleet companies usually buy these. Also rental companies and hotel services

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I wasnt aware that the santa rosa plant is already assembling the new model. Anyways they are rolling out the new model. Their website is obviously not updated. The old model should have significant discounts.

Indian specs show two levels of NVH a low spec and a high spec. I hope we get a high spec.

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...tion-line.html

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I already saw 3 units in a deliverg truck last tuesday sa SLEX going north. Siguro sa Makati or BGC na Toyota dadalhin

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Saw a unit at toyota pampanga showroom. Impressive yung interior

May headrest na yung middle seat ng 3rd row.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    As a prospective buyer I don't mind the price that much considering I'm getting a car that's presumably good for 10 years. Also, halos wala sya kalaban sa True 7-seater diesel Category kasi ppvs aren't really that spacious for the 3rd row... Pero how does it compare to other mpvs like mobilio and ertiga na cheaper? Unfair comparo since dapat Avanza kalaban nun pero as non-car nut Is being a diesel vehicle enough to justify the price?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Saw it in the flesh for the first time at Toyota Marikina, I'm very impressed with the new Innova considering that the display unit was the basic 2.8 J

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I wish TMPI will at least include keyless entry system to the E variant. Understandable of its absence in the entry level J variant. But imagine a Php 1.2M vehicle and one still need keys in the driver door to unlock it? C'mon Toyota!

Looks like after market alarm system is the first immediate upgrade. Banawe here we come.

In 8 yrs or so, after the Nth facelift, TMPI *might* just include the keyless entry system into the E variant.
    Topgear ph took pics and posted in their site the 2.8 e variant and the key fob has lock and unlock buttons

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...160226?ref=tag

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by coydeleon View Post
    As a prospective buyer I don't mind the price that much considering I'm getting a car that's presumably good for 10 years. Also, halos wala sya kalaban sa True 7-seater diesel Category kasi ppvs aren't really that spacious for the 3rd row... Pero how does it compare to other mpvs like mobilio and ertiga na cheaper? Unfair comparo since dapat Avanza kalaban nun pero as non-car nut Is being a diesel vehicle enough to justify the price?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Being a diesel vehicle isnt really much of a factor to it being this expensive, as the previous model have diesel variants below 1M.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Mga tol ano ibig sabihin ng PPV? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I8552 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Passenger pickup based vehicle ppv
    Multi purpose vehicle mpv
    Hpv hepa virus