New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 146 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    That's it, aside from the fact that it's cheaper than some other cars, it's not worth... Sadly... Too OP... Toyota doesn't invest enough in R & D... Too much marketing ploy just to hike the price... Come on, with the money you earn from PH market (compared to other carmakers who sell cars with better quality), you can do better than this!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    I stand corrected meron nga sa Previa. Pero sa Camry wala ata kasi 3.5 V6 yung TOTL nya, according to Toyota PH Website. Thanks!
    So I just checked cos i really thought meron Q ang camry, it turns out meron nga. Here's a review by ************

Review: 215 Toyota Camry 3.5 Q | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.

Sorry OT.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Any news when this will be available?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I sold my innova E a year ago and bought the isuzu mux ls-a instead of waiting for this upcoming new model Knowing their prices now, i am sure a lot will really think twice, they could either go for the fortuner mid variants or the mu-x.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ramones283 View Post
    Wala kasi silang matinding kalaban, adventure and crosswind is way outdated. :D
    Pero with the way the new Innova is priced, malamang matutuwa dito ang Mitsubishi and Isuzu, because most of the fleet buyers who used to purchase the basic J model will now think twice, kasi nasa 1 million na ang J Diesel. Eh kung pagagamit mo nga lang naman sa mga tauhan, eh di mag Adventure GX na lang which is less than 700k.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Launching sa march. Releasing of units sa april

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hugobo View Post
    I sold my innova E a year ago and bought the isuzu mux ls-a instead of waiting for this upcoming new model Knowing their prices now, i am sure a lot will really think twice, they could either go for the fortuner mid variants or the mu-x.
    Papatok pa rin itong innova kahit ganyan ang pricing nyan! Why? Most buyers from provinces( including my relatives and old timer peeps) dont care about the other brand, they only know toyota and mitsu.isuzu and nissan are truck to them. Ask mo sa kanila kung alam nila MUX and they will give you a blank face. So malaki chance nito madominate ang market

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Wala pa bang official specs?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by r_delro View Post
    Wala pa bang official specs?
    Check this out

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...ilippines.html

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanmetal View Post
    engine is 2.8 but power is still less than efficient compared to a hyundai / kia 2.2 diesel even from a few years back... the technology behind it is really lacking... I think it's still better to get the cheaper variants just to... reduce the overpriciness... If in case a buyer doesn't have enough funds to buy the korean cars... And is looking for a car with easier to find parts...

Pardon the blabbering, this news got me on the edge... Nice car, though the engine is... Quite behind...
    Generally I prefer a detuned, larger displacement engine versus a high power, low displacement engine with more boost. Better low-end, less stress as i'd surmise the engine does not work as hard.

I also share the same sentiment that the driver for sales here would be the lower end variant such as the E. Shame they could not keep a diesel variant at the low 900s.