New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 146 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It doesn't really have any direct competition ...
    The new pricing will turn buyers off... and they might consider the bigger mux.

I mean look at the totl avanza. Its 924,000. Who wants to buy that now?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    From ticp fb group. V variant daw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1455496672198.jpg   1455496721909.jpg   1455496767325.jpg  

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Comparable ba ang capacity ng mux sa Innova? Obviously it won't be as roomy pero kung close enough baka magandang option. I'm hoping thst won't be the case since I'm loving what I've seen so far Sa all new Innova

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by coydeleon View Post
    Comparable ba ang capacity ng mux sa Innova? Obviously it won't be as roomy pero kung close enough baka magandang option. I'm hoping thst won't be the case since I'm loving what I've seen so far Sa all new Innova
    Mas malaki ang interior space ng innova sa kahit anong pick up base suv

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    May balita na ba kng kelan ito lalabas ng pinas?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    May balita na ba kng kelan ito lalabas ng pinas?
    A month after the fortuner. April/may

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by coydeleon View Post
    mas ok innova for the luggage space.
    mas ok mux sa potholes :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Test Test Drive
    Sunday, February 14, 2016
    Try the Toyota Kijang Innova Q 2.4 AT Most Expensive in Indonesia
    By: Trybowo Laksono

Toyota put Q diesel automatic transmission as Innova most luxurious today. This is the result we are trying Toyota Kijang Innova Q 2.4 AT expensive in Indonesia.

In the Innova product line this time, Q is the highest type replaces the previous V-type is the flagship. Then type Q, is a diesel engine and automatic transmission which occupy the top position. In short, we test Innova Innova is the most complete, most luxurious and most expensive of all Innova with a selling price of Rp 423.8 million. The exterior is not much different from other types. In addition to already using the projector headlamp and LED, 17-inch wheels wear ring. Largest because rim Q gasoline, and other types Innova 'just' measuring 16 inches. It is based on the due performance of the latest diesel engines so sensational. Inside, the dashboard design that has a cool now more attractive thanks to the wood element. In addition to the dashboard, there is also a wood panel on the steering wheel and the rear frame folding table. This exclusive because there are only a wood panel on the variant Q. Type Q also has another feature that the format of the second row bench seat captain. The individual seat does reduce overall passenger capacity, but the positive impact made ​​better privacy and comfortable.

When the engine start-stop button we press, Innova diesel engine lit softly. Not as quiet as gasoline Innova indeed, but compared to previous generation diesel Innova, which is obviously more silent. Moreover, cabin acoustic system has been made ​​11% more impermeable, so the cabin atmosphere becomes more relaxed. This engine capacity of 100 cc smaller than the previous diesel Innova, but released the much larger output. Peak power 149 hp and a maximum torque of 367 Nm at the numbers. Oh yes, Innova diesel automatic transmission is greater torque for manual transmission must be satisfied in the number of 342 Nm. Output devastating it and then forwarded to the rear wheels through a 6-speed automatic transmission. There is a positive note regarding this gearbox. The ratio is sufficiently tight (close ratio) to the size of a family MPV, even with rapid movement. It makes Innova diesel as there is no pause while draining energy. When overtaking or uphill, the engine-transmission co-operation is indeed give its own pleasure for the driver. It is compatible with the projection Toyota Innova that now is not only fun for the passengers but also fun for the driver. If dipersentasekan, orientation Kijang if previously 25:75 for driver-passenger, now a 50:50 for the driver and passengers. Preoccupation not stop there. Innova Q 2.4 A / T as other types, have a driving modes ECO Mode and Power Mode. When in Power mode, mapping computer is set to enter a more fuel, which in turn made ​​increasingly responsive pacemaker kitchen. As a result, he can sprint from 0-100 km / h within 12.1 seconds. Though the weight increase of 85 kg from the previous generation which weighs 1,640 kg. While in testing efficiency, we will activate ECO mode and the results are equally encouraging. These settled in a town with a record of 13.3 km / l and routes into the city on a number of 18.6 km / l. Interest observe safety features. Q 2.4 A / T is the only Innova is equipped with stability control Vehicle Stability Control (VSC). So the driver can be more confident when maneuvering at high speed. He also was equipped with 6 airbags fruit and Hill Assist Control so that the car is not backwards when starting on a hill. Handling? Somewhat similar, but definitely better. He sharper thanks to the rigidity enhanced by 24%, plus a thin profile wide tires (215/55 R17). Remarkably, bantingannya could remain soft so comfortable for passengers. But it's the steering wheel that feels heavier quite troublesome driver when parking in tight places.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ P1.5M+ Innova? 😱

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    It's goodbye innova for me if it's 1.5+M ang price, dagdagan ko na lng ng konti and then PPV na