New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    2015 Toyota Supra

If there is a car that is included on almost every list of “greatest enthusiasts car” it’s the Toyota Supra. The little two-door sports car was originally bolted together as a response to the Z cars coming from competitor Datsun, but it eventually grew into a special machine with a cult-like following.

Now after years of rumor, speculation and dreaming, it looks like the new Toyota Supra is all but official. Toyota’s newest concept car, the FT-1 likely previews the new shape and design of the upcoming Supra replacement.

The story of the Supra may start in 1978, but it was in 1987 with the introduction of the first turbocharged Supra, that it began to truly build its performance legacy. This third-generation Supra was fitted with more than a powerful engine, it featured adjustable suspension and brake systems that helped make it great around a racetrack as well.

It became a cult icon in the auto enthusiast world, and everyone has been clamoring for a new model since the old one was pulled form U.S. showrooms in the late ’90s.

With more info and rumors coming out every day about the 2015 Toyota Supra it’s only a matter of time before we find out what Toyota really plans to do. Read on to see our thoughts on the matter.

more.....
    2015 Toyota Supra | car review * Top Speed
    2015 Toyota Supra | car review * Top Speed

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    LFA-based?
    Last edited by corbon44; May 1st, 2014 at 05:48 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    I don't think it's LFA-based. Calty Design, Toyota's design firm based in the US, designed and built this from scratch. Lexus, however, will continue its LF platform for sports cars.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    based on those pictures i see, i really like the way it looks!