New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ala-Land Cru ang lifespan. Sabagay pag nagpalit damay pati ang Innova and Hilux

Posted with TocinoTalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Here are the features that were deleted from the previous G:

Leather seats (now moquette fabric)
    GPS (HU is still the same, NAVI ready only like the ones found in the diesel MT & gas variants)
    HID (halogen)
    Auto-leveling headlights
    Head lamp washers

everything else is intact.

Freedom White is back. the White pearl is now exclusive for the 4x4 & 4x2 V.

prices:

G AT - 1360000
    G MT - 1290000
    V 4x2 AT - 1490000
    V 4x4 AT - this one got a price increase as well. I just forgot the price. haha

Hilux (across all grades) also got a price increase...

Sir Wilcats,

Just want to know the V variants transmission is already upgraded to 5-speed and EBD brakes system?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Mga sirs, is this just a promo? My new car plan is coming this Oct and I want the gas variant fortuner. Abutan ko pa kaya? TIA

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smart_boy View Post
    Mga sirs, is this just a promo? My new car plan is coming this Oct and I want the gas variant fortuner. Abutan ko pa kaya? TIA
    This should answer your query. :D

Gas remained as G, nabawasan po ng:

HID
    Auto leveling
    Head lamp washers
    leather seats

*GPS already not included in the previous G.

Price went significantly down to: 1,277,000 from 1,363,000.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_TLZ2800 View Post
    Sir Wilcats,

Just want to know the V variants transmission is already upgraded to 5-speed and EBD brakes system?
    Unfortunately, It is still the same 4-speed A/T Tranny.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008

GPS (HU is still the same, NAVI ready only like the ones found in the diesel MT & gas variants)
    HID (halogen)
    Auto-leveling headlights
    Head lamp washers

prices:

G AT - 1360000
    G MT - 1290000
    V 4x2 AT - 1490000

=============================
    Sirs, Good morning. Anyone know where to get GPS for the stripped down version and how to remove the sensor for the media player? When handbreak is not engaged, videos cannot play. Thanks in advance

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by adz View Post

HID (halogen)
    Auto-leveling headlights
    Head lamp washers

prices:

G AT - 1360000
    G MT - 1290000
    V 4x2 AT - 1490000

=============================
    Sirs, Good morning. Anyone know where to get GPS for the stripped down version and how to remove the sensor for the media player? When handbreak is not engaged, videos cannot play. Thanks in advance
    Good day sir. It is available in Winterpine. Their office is located in G.Araneta Ave. QC.

There's this wire that you have to tap to ground. I just forgot what specific wire... Try asking your friendly accessory installer, they probably know what to do with it. HTH.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Good day sir. It is available in Winterpine. Their office is located in G.Araneta Ave. QC.

There's this wire that you have to tap to ground. I just forgot what specific wire... Try asking your friendly accessory installer, they probably know what to do with it. HTH.
    Thanks Wilcats. Will check. Though a bit hesitant to let just anybody to toy with the wiring =)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by adz View Post
    Thanks Wilcats. Will check. Though a bit hesitant to let just anybody to toy with the wiring =)
    Don't worry sir, they are the supplier of the Fortuner's HU. So I'm pretty sure they know what to do with it. hehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just an update on the new 4x2 G. Interior color has been change. The dash and the top part of the door sidings are now black (or charcoal grey). I'll post the photo in a bit.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast