New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK, the ASEAN market version may be different. EVen the 9th gen Altis looked something like that in Japan before:

This:

versus this:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    But the basic body shape, and i think the interiors are also the same.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    saw this photos in the net, i guess you guys already saw them...

spyshot in Europe - Corolla Auris/hatchback

Artist's Rendering (i kinda like this one though..)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by agent_ysann View Post
    saw this photos in the net, i guess you guys already saw them...

spyshot in Europe - Corolla Auris/hatchback

Artist's Rendering (i kinda like this one though..)
    I like it! Hindi na siya mukang busog ngayon. Sorry sa mga naka 9th at 10th gen Sana may rear shot

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wish we'd get station wagons again here in the PI. I've always been a fan of those (124 Benz TE, Legacy wagon).

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    TMP confirmed that this will not be the Corolla that will be launched next year. They said that it will look sporty. (But I assume it has the same interior chassis.. only with different front & rear fascia. Interior looks great, like a mix of GT86 and Camry interiors.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    Sana may rear shot
    Rear shot

Front

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^

"The front looks good, the rear is disappointing." Which is exactly the same sentiments I had when the Altis Gen 10.5 was to be released.. it grew on me, though. So I may like it as soon as it gets here.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    more info i got for the Corolla Auris:

New Toyota Auris leaked | News | Auto Express

New Toyota Auris leaked
    Leaked Japanese brochure pictures reveal first pictures of the all-new Toyota Auris

Read more: New Toyota Auris leaked | News | Auto Express

The first pictures of the new Toyota Auris have been leaked on to the Internet. These scans of a Japanese brochure reveal a sporty and more angular look for the Golf-rival, which is expected to go on sale early next year.

The leaked pictures match up to some disguised mules we snapped a few months ago and confirms that the new Auris will get a completely overhauled design, featuring narrow, swept-back headlights and a more prominent grille. The rear lights are mounted horizontally and stretch across the boot opening, too.

Toyota has also reportedly altered the dimensions of the Auris to ensure it is 30mm longer and 55m lower than the car it replaces. That means there will be more legroom for rear passengers but the sloping roofline helps give the new car a sporty profile.

Inside, the pictures reveal a more understated design featuring chrome detailing. Toyota will focus on improving interior quality, though, to help bring the Auris in line with models like the Golf and Focus.

The engine line-up hasn’t been confirmed but will likely include a 1.8-litre petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel. As of 2014, Toyota will introduce new 1.6 and 2.0-litre diesel engines to the Auris range, sourced from BMW. A hybrid model using the same powertrain as the Prius will also make an appearance.

The all-new Toyota Auris will make its European debut at the Paris Motor Show in September before going on sale in early 2013.

Read more: New Toyota Auris leaked | News | Auto Express

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12