New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SEALANDER View Post
    I just received my Innova G diesel AT yesterday. It's written on the delivery note that it's a 2012 model. That's what the agent also told me. The same naman with the 2011 model inside and out.
    This is officially the look of the 2012 model:

What you bought looks like this.

This look came late 2008 or early 2009 as a facelift to an older look. Officially, this is NOT considered a 2012 year model. The dealer can put "2012" in the registration papers to help the owner avoid rapid depreciation if 2011 was put instead.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeGee View Post
    you might wanna add also the new added color for innovas ...Light Blue Mica Metallic.

I just saw it displayed at Toyota North Balintawak. it's a G D4D Model btw..
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    Light blue mica na G sir? alam ko pang E lang ang light blue mica, sabi ng isang ahente sa tyt makati. meron na pala sa G. :D
    I have seen this color on a E variant yesterday.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I guess that means that those leaked photos will see our shores on 2013 na :-/

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    IMO inuubos na nila yun mga current model ng innova so they can release the facelift early next year. They give 60k discount and many freebies for the current model.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ^^^ i think that will happen pag projected nila na marami pang older innovas na hindi pa nabebebta pag darating na o dumating ang newer model.

Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    This is officially the look of the 2012 model:

Looks good. Quite sophisticated but not weak-looking...

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bsg123 View Post
    IMO inuubos na nila yun mga current model ng innova so they can release the facelift early next year. They give 60k discount and many freebies for the current model.
    Kaya pala sabi sa akin ng sales agent ng Toyota Shaw sa akin madaming units na available eh!! Most likely pinapaubos, or over stocked

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Another facelift? how about the interior? may added features ba ang '2013' model?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^mostly ovestock nayan kaya pinapaubos nalang, kaya naman some tyt casa eh nilakihan nila ang discount to disposed this overstock units...IMO

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Another facelift? how about the interior? may added features ba ang '2013' model?

From the picture, what looks new?

-Steering wheel (from the 1.6V Corolla Altis parts bin)
    -New shifter knob (from the parts bin of yet another unknown Toyota model)
    -New (more prominent) Center console.
    -Yet another wood stain color for the faux wood panelling
    -New high constrast "optitron" speedometer.
    -New HU (at this moment its not clear if TMPI will put in a touch screen or something).

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
2012 Toyota Innova