New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What the...?! Hindi nila idadala ang 144hp 2.5L dito? Ano ba yan? Wala... sablay talaga... Wala nang laban ang 2.5 nila sa kahit sinuman sa market na to.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    New Car FAIL
    They should have a faceoff with ISUZU who can do the most facelifts...

And is that a huge DENT^ underneath (on the skid plate), not all new then but slightly damaged and we still sell it to idiots anyway....
    Thanks Toyota Philippines...

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Pogi na rin naman. pati yung japanese pogi rin!

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    New fort looks like a ford escape.

New hilux looks like an innova.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    New Car FAIL
    They should have a faceoff with ISUZU who can do the most facelifts...

And is that a huge DENT^ underneath (on the skid plate), not all new then but slightly damaged and we still sell it to idiots anyway....
    Thanks Toyota Philippines...
    Didn't see that.

Of course, this is a media test unit. They're not going to sell it. It's going to do the test-drive rounds at all the car-shows and will go through the media outlets. Media units are usually sold after two or three years of use. Toyota typically run their media/test units to the ground.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sorry for the double post. Just read my brochures.

Quoted power is 163 ps and 102 ps, for the 3.0 and 2.5 respectively.

In other words, about 160 hp and 100 hp.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Not bad, nice looking front. Not that fond of the taillamps though. Reminds me of one of the Mitsu Spacegear taillamps. But maybe it may look better in actual versus pics.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Sorry for the double post. Just read my brochures.

Quoted power is 163 ps and 102 ps, for the 3.0 and 2.5 respectively.

In other words, about 160 hp and 100 hp.
    Hay~ wala paring pagkakaiba... And I thought this time around it would be more than just a facelift.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Hay~ wala paring pagkakaiba... And I thought this time around it would be more than just a facelift.
    This will not make a big impact just because its a second facelift. But this will sell if they really have improved the ride and added gps hu. Yun lang naman reklamo ko and probably some other late model fort owners. Additional hp would be a plus but not a requirement specially if you dont need it 95% of the time specially if you use it as a daily city driver. Besides, the brakes are probably not designed to handle a significant increase in hp. Solid pa din naman ang fort in terms of economy, emissions, and cabin insulation and temp. Wag lang pasabugin ng car bomb.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    medyo naguluhan ako, madalas nababasa ko dito sa forums na mas maganda montero but now nakabasa naman ako na mas ok fort.

maganda na yung 2012 fort but i still don't like the 2012 hilux. comfortable man iyan sakyan, sa tingin ko efficiency at horses magiging weakspot niya. any interior shots? :D

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2012 Fortuner and Hilux officially launched at NBC Tent