New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    just bought 2009 rav 4 (4X2) first impression...looks are radiant, ride is comfortable for all passenger very roomy rear seat...an almost like bed rear space when seats are fold,a compartment under floor is one good features enough for 1 day food stuff and other things...acceleration from 0-60km/l are quick comparable to sedan of lower displacement could be because of super ect features, from 60km/l ownwards is straightforward it has slight lag from this speed but when pressing the pedal its zoom zoom all the way very comfortable for overtaking...my fc for 1st trip to manila and back to lucena is around 11-12km/l for provincial neighboring towns and city driving roughly 8-9km/l not bad for 2.4L engine...

cons...
    at this price1.4M+ no speed sensing lock, no MID, minor rattling sound from inside.

overall its a good one suv...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sorry double post...
    Last edited by saipeme; May 23rd, 2009 at 08:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sorry double post...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes its a very good CUV, my only gripe with it is the price... Certainly if compared to CRV and Outlander its very very pricey because the Outlander and CRV are already 4X4 at that price... Add P80K more and you can get a 4X2 Santa Fe with CRDi, 7 seats, and leather both the seats and the door trims.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Updated na pala taillights ng Rav4, parang may changes din sa front

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    changes are side mirror w/ turn lights,front and rear bumper,headlamp shape/tailamp,slightly longer (25mm),foglamp with chrome garnish,mag wheels design,front grill...

7. Join Date
    May 2005

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yes its a very good CUV, my only gripe with it is the price... Certainly if compared to CRV and Outlander its very very pricey because the Outlander and CRV are already 4X4 at that price... Add P80K more and you can get a 4X2 Santa Fe with CRDi, 7 seats, and leather both the seats and the door trims.
    yes your are right santa fe is a good choice for 4X2 7 seater crdi... i acquired 7 seater,crdi, and leather seats/door trims on 4WD go anywhere facelifted fortuner...a more comforting drive gasoline fed ,quite , almost zero vibration,fun to drive suv and with a casa accessible here in lucena makes me to choose the rav 4...no regrets my wife loves it....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    guys meron ba rav4 club philippines...if so how to access thx..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    guys meron ba rav4 club philippines...if so how to access thx..
    Check www.rav4world.com. I think dun nakikisingit mga PH owners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2009 rav 4