New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    *imperialv you paid in full last jan tapos ngayon lang bibigay plaka!!! how much is the CP andATRIG payment for your car? isnt the ride stiff? i heard mejo matagtag dwa yun diesel na LC 200.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosidags View Post
    *imperialv you paid in full last jan tapos ngayon lang bibigay plaka!!! how much is the CP andATRIG payment for your car? isnt the ride stiff? i heard mejo matagtag dwa yun diesel na LC 200.
    yep. we paid in jan.. ngayon pa lang ang OR and CR, no plate yet.. ano ang CP and ATRIG? Ok naman ang ride for an SUV... My father explained to me, Autosource imported the unit thru Zamboanga and brought here in Manila kaya siguro daw matagal.. pero ok na.. pinadouble check pa namin sa LTO and CRAME.. if the registration is valid

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    how about LC200 vs BMW X5 2008 diesel? Would anyone buy LC200 over X5 given they are very close in SRP?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    *imperialv ATRIG authority to release imported goods, CP is tax payment, when buying an imported car from grey market you should have this. the seller will be giving you a copy of this 2 documents (photocopied).

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    *horsepower i would buy a land cruiser 200 over the x5 if i have th money its more reliable and easy to maintain. i'll bet the engine would last 200,000kms without fixing any major problem of the car

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    how about LC200 vs BMW X5 2008 diesel? Would anyone buy LC200 over X5 given they are very close in SRP?
    I guess so... If want a Diesel, true 4x4, and a faithful truck. The LC is better.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    our local lc200 is finally arriving tomorrow from the casa. i was wondering where we can buy the original rims and tires for this? (not the steel ones) the steel ones are very ugly and does not complement the look of the lc at all.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *imperialv ATRIG authority to release imported goods, CP is tax payment, when buying an imported car from grey market you should have this. the seller will be giving you a copy of this 2 documents (photocopied).
    we have the two documents..

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    *imperialv puwede pa pm ng tax payments?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *imperialv puwede pa pm ng tax payments?

sorry.. i don't have the documents.. its with my parents. if you're talking the amount, nasa 800T ata. cannot recall.. actually hindi pa ako nakakasakay ng matagal, since i bring my own car if I go to my parents..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2008 Landcruiser LC200 V8 4.5L is it worth the cost?