New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    if you're dad has the money, why not...

Ang magiging option nyo na lang would be either to get a local variant or yung gray market.

If you will compare the physical appearance of the local variant and the grey market, I prefer the grey market, mas maporma ang itsura unlike the local variant.

Pero ang problem lang ng grey market is you don't have the 3 year warrranty.

BTW, sa mga sanay bumili ng grey market car, ganun ba talaga katagal marehistro ang sasakyan, we bought our LC 200 from autosource last January, and up to now, we don't have the OR and CR. Sabi sa autosource, inspection pa daw.. ... weird ano kaya ang yun eh nasa amin na yung unit.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If your dad can afford it, hell yeah! who would not want a land cruiser? Just get the diesel variant. yo9u will be surprised how so much power a diesel engine can produce.

We can only give you comments but it is your job to enlighten him.hehehehe...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * imperialv

your or/cr is still in lto, u know, lousy system as always. if its an urgent matter then you'll just have to bribe someone, im sure you'll have it in no time hehehe. all the BEST! to your LC200 sir and you got the right version. its commonly called the "full option"(meaning all options installed) in gulf countries.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Yeah... It's a nice SUV... Really nice!

Land Cruisers are always worthy because they serve good purpose! :bow ako: Against the competition with the Hummer H3 and Jeeps... Get the Land Cruiser.

Not unless if you can stretch your budget twice a bit... Get a Land Rover Ranger Rover or a Mercedes Benz G-Class A position a Toyota can't beat... in some ways... hehehe...
    At least compare vehicles in the same category the H3 and Jeeps is not in the same category as a Land Cruiser. The LC starts at $63K, H3 starts at $30K and max at $45K, and no Jeep even comes close to that price not even the SRT8 Grand Cherokee $43K.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the LC200!

I didn't like the design initially, but it has long grown on me, and I'm salivating to just see a non-TMPI unit. I've seen a few TMPI units and the steel wheels are a turn off for such an expensive ride. That said, I'd really prefer the non-TMPI units, but then I'd wait a bit for the bugs to come out, so that servicing gray market units would be a bit easier.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    * imperialv have you paid in full? hindi ba nanghuhuli pag walang plate?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akosidags View Post
    Bili bili na

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    *boybi wala pambili...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sarap naman magkaron ng ganyang dilemma..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosidags View Post

my parents paid in full not me.. no money... BTW, siguro dahil sa LC ang ride kaya hindi masyadong takaw huli... Nakuha na din namin ang OR/CR last so plate na lang.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2008 Landcruiser LC200 V8 4.5L is it worth the cost?