New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Parang Rav 4 yung style ng ilaw sa likod, nakausli.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Damn those idiots that keep putting the spare tire under the vehicle (and in harm's way). At least they give Kaymar and Slee a source of livelihood. hehehe.
    they do this because it looks elegant like the cayenne, touareg, etc...
    pero if ur a 4x4 fanatic then yes hassle sa baba ksi lagi tatamaan

i wanted to convert our lc120 na may tire sa likod to the one without the tire at the back para maging GX470 look a like. haha pero you have to change the whole rear door pa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like an LC to me... and it looks like the front suspension will continue sans the solid axles...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    i wanted to convert our lc120 na may tire sa likod to the one without the tire at the back para maging GX470 look a like. haha pero you have to change the whole rear door pa.
    hehehe! thought about it, too, kyle. mas malinis tignan. nga lang, parang mas maliit tignan yung LC120 pag wala sa likod yung spare tire. as to the LC, since it has an already bigger and wider body, looks-wise, ok lang kung sa ilalim nakalagay yung spare tire. but as pointed out, for hardcore offroaders, it's a bad idea.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In Australia they put the spare tire underneath to cut costs. Having the spare tire underneath means you are not required to put bumper-mounted taillamps anymore.

You don't really have to be hardcore to appreciate the tailgate mounted spare.

Try checking the tire pressure of an underbody spare on a regular basis and you'll have an idea.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Try checking the tire pressure of an underbody spare on a regular basis and you'll have an idea.
    Sabagay. O nga naman. Hehe! Kinda goes to show I don't check mine ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    heheh... but if i have a Land Cruiser, i would get the one with a spare mounted underneath and modify my tailgate to accomodate another spare!

i think in order to survive rocky trails and jungles, you need to have more than one spare...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i think in order to survive rocky trails and jungles, you need to have more than one spare...
    i saw an LC120 with 6 spares... 4 sa taas (roof rack modified to fit 4 spares) and 2 sa likod modified to fit 2.

hehehe! thought about it, too, kyle. mas malinis tignan. nga lang, parang mas maliit tignan yung LC120 pag wala sa likod yung spare tire. as to the LC, since it has an already bigger and wider body, looks-wise, ok lang kung sa ilalim nakalagay yung spare tire. but as pointed out, for hardcore offroaders, it's a bad idea.
    haha have u asked around kung magkano yun rear door na walang spare? hahaha curious lang ako and my friend who also has an LC120. sorry for OT

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=163215
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...Cruiser1-1.jpg

mukang prado... UJZ 140 daw? i prefer the 100 series pa din sa looks... i heard na their coming out with a twin turbo v8 diesel engine....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup 140 ba ang tawag... akala ko lc200...
    anyhoo check out his luxurious brother the Lexus LX 570 somewhere in the forum

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
2008/9 Toyota Land Cruiser LC200 [Merged]