New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hi guys..

bought my gas fort last may 06. However, i left for US last Jul 06 so i sold it with only 1500km mileage. will be back this July 07 and i intend to buy the same fort when i get back.

i prefer sana gas m/t if there is one. pls update me naman sa new models na lalabas.

keep on punching guys..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    Well, that's true... But specifically he said that it is an advise to would be customers so that if ever they would buy the current ones they will not complain later on that they were not told about the upcoming facelifted Fort.
    Well, it seems that TMP now has a conscience, huh. I bought a 2001 Revo SRJ 2.0 A/T Dec. 23, 2001. Before buying it, I asked the SA if a new model will be coming out. She answered in the negative, a few weeks later, the Revo VX200 came out, at almost the same price. I complained to her upon seeing the VX 200 and she said that they were not advised. It's good that they are now advising would be Fort buyers 5 months in advance...

Btw, I got a 2.7G Fort last year. At least I would not complain now if ever they release a face-lifted Fort by July...hehe...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sana ilabas na nila itong manual tranny na Fort dahil matagaaaaaal ko na inaabangan 'toooooo, ilabaaaaass nyo na !!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung D4d ba hindi i-uupgrade? upgraded din kaya ang choking problems? Hehe

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    i doubt that TMPI will do that. it would just jeopardize their current stock of fortuners as buyers would just wait for the upgraded fortuner.
    i agree. Dapat nga they wouldn't disclose that because sila din magsusuffer kung sasabihin nila yun. Eh di nawalan sila ng benta.

Lets just wait and see though

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Yung D4d ba hindi i-uupgrade? upgraded din kaya ang choking problems? Hehe
    Im sure Toyota and Denso have worked out the problem na.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sana nga. Sayang kasi yung Land Cruiser D-4D kung magc-choke din lang.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ang suspension kaya upgraded na rin? sana palitan ng softer springs and shocks para bawas tagtag.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raquino View Post
    ang suspension kaya upgraded na rin? sana palitan ng softer springs and shocks para bawas tagtag.
    I doubt it

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MRC23 View Post
    Im sure Toyota and Denso have worked out the problem na.
    If ever, TF '07 pala ang grand debut ng new breed of D4D....

oh well...lets wait and wait and later see

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2007 Toyota Fortuner in July