New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Which color do you prefer? white, silver, or black?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I just bought a black one, and I have to say to me it looks best cause its the color that makes the camry look somewhat sporty. White and silver look great, but somehow seem too formal. Kinda like comparing a sleek black suit to two tuxedoes. Yung beige just looks too "pang-matanda" that i ruled it out off the bat. The white would be hard to match if you got into a fender bender according to my dealer, but a tsikoteer had no issues with that. But that extra 15 grand could buy a lot of other things.

I think the best options are black and silver. Having had my black one for a month now, it looks good, but man does it take effort to keep it looking clean and the slightest swirl or scratch stands out right away.

Still, it looks damn good in the garage.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi guys, if your looking for full-fit car matting for your 2007 Camry we have it available in our shop. There are 2 kinds - 1st the 3M kind and the other is the vinyl type. The 1st kind is a 3 pc. matting with spike backing and velcro. The 2nd kind is a 5 pc. matting also with spike backing. Color is black. You can check them out at www.miggyboy.com
    These mattings are from Thailand and made by Mattliner-the leading full fit matting company in Thailand. If your interested also with bodykit with spoiler, we also have it. ABS Plastic material and Thailand made as well.
    If your interested you can text my at 0917-8992581. Richard. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    white or silver would be great! had a black cefiro dati, grabe sakit sa ulo maintenance ng looks...silver pangtamad

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ok thanks for the advice! i'm now leaning towards white or silver

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    black for me

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    White para mas malaki tignan .

Pero sa totoo lang, kahit ano basta Camry!

2007 Toyota Camry