New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know that the Accord is a little more powerful than the Camry, but the reason for me picking the Camry is because I think that it is the best looking in its class.

Regarding the 'daddy image', I think nasa nagdadala na lang 'yon. I'm only 20 years old but I think that this car will suit me well. And anyways, look at the picture posted by sikuya. With a little modifications here and there, you can literally change the image of almost any car.

And to clarify things, the price is PHP1,295,000.00.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bry,

I agree with you on the Camry being the best looking in its class. With a 1.5-2" drop and some 18-19, or even 20" rims, good bye sugar daddy, and hello pimp daddy! Hehehe!

I currently drive a 2.0L model (check out my sig). It really isn't quick, owing to its size, but it's Toyota-torquey. I'm guessing that the 2.4L model has more power and torque, so yours should be quicker.

Goodluck with the Camry. ;)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    And to clarify things, the price is PHP1,295,000.00.
    You sure? Toyota just hiked their prices a few weeks ago.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes.

They hiked it, but for some reason there's a 'promo'. So the 'price hike' and the 'promo' cancel each other out. Weird huh?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Yes.

They hiked it, but for some reason there's a 'promo'. So the 'price hike' and the 'promo' cancel each other out. Weird huh?
    Let me guess... off-invoice discount? If you opt for a higher discount, your AOR is also higher?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    my friend just bought the V6 ata. nice. i can just imagine it on 18s. ayos

i would also like a cefiro on 18s

heck, i would also love to have 18s on my 7g galant, pero pangit ng last 800 meters ng daan papunta sa aming village

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    make sure you drop your suspension before getting 18s..ang pangit nung iba parang naka tiptoe hindi tuloy sporty..

sikuya,
    alam mo naman dito sa atin eh..kapag mga medium sedans usually mga itay/execs lang may-ari..kaya the accord cefiro camry sabi nila pang tatay di tulad diyan eh normal everyday car lang

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like the camry's look vs the accord especially the rear end...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    haay kelan kya ako magkakaroon ng camry....

i like it becoz it is big, looks solid, at class ang dating

and yup ang ganda ng likod nya.

malakas ba sa gas yan 2.0 camry?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mazdamazda,

Nope. I think it's a sales strategy by Toyota. At first they tell you it's PHP1,325,000.00, then bigla ka hihiritan ng minus PHP30,000.00. Mind you, lahat ng Toyota branches na tinawagan and pinuntahan ko ganito yung sales pitch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2005 Camry 2.4E