New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    good day to all of you!!! mga parekoy ive just bought a secondhand altis 2003 1.6g top of the line, but somehow the cars manual book is missing anyone knows where i can find such a manual?? the car is doing ok but i still need to find the manual coz it will help me when im trying to tweek out my car badly need all your advises 60k na ang total KM nya thanks!!!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    You can find a new manual at the Toyota Dealer but since late model na yung Altis mo baka 2006 or 2007 na Altis manual ang meron sila since same model rin naman yun.
    If you can't find one ask nalang one of your friends or relatives who also owns an Altis 2001 to 2005 Model year you can borrow and have the whole manual copied..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    check also this site, sir.
    www.altisclubzz.com

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    You can find a new manual at the Toyota Dealer but since late model na yung Altis mo baka 2006 or 2007 na Altis manual ang meron sila since same model rin naman yun.
    If you can't find one ask nalang one of your friends or relatives who also owns an Altis 2001 to 2005 Model year you can borrow and have the whole manual copied..

thanks parekoy good idea heheheh!!!

2003 altis 1.6g matic inquiry