New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for a step seal(yung plastic sa rear bumber step seal ung tawag nung babae sa parts shop) for the rear bumper of a 05 REVO VX240D.

I recently had a Fender Bender with A 05 Revo VX240D, and I have taken care of everything that was damaged except for the Step seal in which I cant seem to find any stock of. If any of you have an extra piece or can recommend a seller I will be very greatful!! Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Perhaps a picture could help? What shops have you tried inquiring at already? Banawe? Toyota CASA?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    The local shops here in Baguio. Parts are scarce. The Toyota CASA said that since the Revo is discontinued so are the parts

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Looks like you'll really have a hard time up there and it's likely there is a part still available in the Toyota plant warehouse (c'mon, the Revo was a best seller, Toyota will keep parts on-hand in the plant). Another is Banawe in QC really. If you can get the part number from the Toyota CASA then call up some part shops in Banawe like Toyorama and NGK, and Celica in Araneta Ave. then perhaps you can have a relative or friend pick-up the part for you then Victory Liner it up to Baguio.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Thanks for the help guys!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Goodluck on the part search. Good to know you're really helping out on fixing the fender bender you got into.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bacrabby View Post
    The local shops here in Baguio. Parts are scarce. The Toyota CASA said that since the Revo is discontinued so are the parts
    Toyota Revo was the top selling vehicle from 1999 to 2005. When it was replaced by Innova, it was still the top overall selling car. While it was disconitunued by toyota, parts are still continued. WE have plenty of parts here in Metro Manila where you choose among original, replacement, or surplus parts. Even my aging Corolla 1990 small body has plenty of parts. Baka sa Baguio lang mahirap ang parts. However, kung gusto mo ng mga parts to choose from, pwede mo isearch sa internet yung mga suppliers ko: Cruiser Toyota Parts and Gant Toyota Parts. Lahat ng toyota parts meron; pag di available sa kanila, pwede iorder original parts waiting time time is around 3 days. Sa Banawe Q. C. marami din parts. Good luck!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    bumamaba ka ng baguio , mahirap talaga humanap ng parts diyan kumbaga eh medyu malayo na sa kabayanan yan .

kahit hindi ka na gaano lumayo sa north makakita ka parin gumawi ka ng cabanatuan or bulacan may makikita ka ng mga surplus parts . peru sa banawe ka na pumunta para sure makakita ng pyesa