New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Over there at Goon Squad HQ, we have heard of threads and posts narrating nightmares at certain auto shops (maintenance, repair, detailing, etc.). More often than not, we develop our own blacklists of shops to avoid like the plague.

But I am sure that there are indeed shops that do serve their customers well, not only delivering the basic services expected of them but delighting their clients as well.

Problem is, human nature remembers unpleasant experiences more and thus get posted and discussed more.

If you have any pleasant and worthwhile experiences with any maintenance, repair or auto-detailing shop that made you smile and would only be too happy to refer to your friends and relatives, post them here.

For we at Tsikot believe that good word, not only bad, should be spread around.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    blacksheep autoworks beside irm autoshoppe along imelda avenue, cainta.

honest and great service. partners are very accomodating and well versed in their field.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mickey's Autosound.

Drove out of there happy and smiling with a simple and clean, but clear and great-sounding (at least for me) set-up. Smiling despite a thin wallet afterwards, hehehe! ;) Got a lot of inputs and advice from Mickey as well.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    BIG BERT'S AND STAGE ONE....

NO WORDS COULD DESCRIBE THEIR QUALITY OF WORKS....

Editor's Note: If you have used Big Bert's Services, you can rate this particular auto shop here. Thanks.
    Last edited by tsikot; February 14th, 2007 at 12:12 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Mickey's Autosound.

Drove out of there happy and smiling with a simple and clean, but clear and great-sounding (at least for me) set-up. Smiling despite a thin wallet afterwards, hehehe! ;) Got a lot of inputs and advice from Mickey as well.
    I SECOND THE MOTION!!! Okay talaga diyan sa Mickey's - one of the best when it comes to sounds set up!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sana po sama nyo aside from shop name yung location at contact #'s

Shop Name:
    Nature of Business:
    Feed Back:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    excellent suggestion sirmykel!

thanks!

:car:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Shop name: Kia Pasay Service Center
    Nature of business: comprehensive vehicle service center
    Contacts: 8545038, 8521552
    Feedback: good service center for mazdas before the ford era. (323s, familias, 626s). i like em because when they didn't make their deadline, they gave me a discount. the service advisor will also give you the option of installing cheaper parts, just mention it to them. the guys from protegetech love this shop.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Shop Name: 7 Flags
    Nature of Business: Auto Tints, HIDs, HID replacement parts
    Contacts: 8943797
    Feed Back: Nice clean tint room. Wide array of branded tints and HIDs you could choose from. Good job done with one piece tint on my Fortuner's windshield.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I went to this shop 7flags in Pasong Tamp, Makati, owner Ms. Eden- two weeks ago to have my tint done as most stores in Singapore tint cars in an air-conditioned room to help ease off the dust. I agree on this principle but refuse to believe on the service. I had my car tinted with Polar brand which they told me was better than 3M. Fine, after a week I encountered some bubbles so I headed back there and could'nt believe that the store closed down. They charged me 12,000 pesos and they went out of business. I met the landlord who said that they left without notice and have dissapeared in thin air. What good is this recommendation posted by MRC23? I also purchased xenon lights and they gave me a warranty for both items. Before you look for a shop, find out how long have they been there, I guess thats the first thing you ask before you decide to service your car.

After this horrible incident, surfed the web and found a store with this website http://www.lacaraccessories.com/tintroom.html

I highly recommend this shop la cars as the manager is a foreigner and they have been in business for more than 4 years. They apparently were the first tint rooms in the country and they did a great job with my cars. Their prices are just a little more but trust me, its a pay and smile for good service just like back home.

Editor's Note: If you have used this auto shop's services, you can rate the shop here. Thanks.
    Last edited by tsikot; February 14th, 2007 at 12:11 AM.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
White List: Auto Shops That Make/Made You Smile