New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    hello everyone,
    what if we, as members of tsikot .com, learn cpr taught by our friends at the red cross? what if we save the lives of strangers we never met before but later on thankful for saving their lives? we have been selfish and just looking out for our materialistic cars. what if we save lives and who knows the life saved was our own? how about getting trained on cpr and get a pocket mask for cpr from the red cross? you'll never know how thankful the individual is or his or her relatives are for saving some breadwinnner in the family is for having the good samaritan deed? remember the life you save may be your own or your loved ones? what if we are the good ones not expecting nothing in return save the lives of people who desperately needs to stay alive? please, people unite. it might be your life in danger, but with trained personnel, each second, each minute counts. let's get out or our tupperware (plastic self) and help. please i plead for the lives of our loved ones. you only live once, make it worthwhile
    jick

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree. tsikot should also sponsor sessions like these, during car shows. di lang puro japorms na oto and beer ang alam ng mga tao dito, or instead of oogling at women's bodies doing bikini car washes.

magagamit din ito ng mga tsikoteers maski sa mga pamilya nila.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    agree. tsikot should also sponsor sessions like these, during car shows. di lang puro japorms na oto and beer ang alam ng mga tao dito, or instead of oogling at women's bodies doing bikini car washes.

magagamit din ito ng mga tsikoteers maski sa mga pamilya nila.
    agree ako dito and i support this one. dapat nga i was able to attend a first aid seminar for 4 saturdays last month pero i had my personal reasons why i did not attend the seminar. pero this is a good one! may bayad pero hindi naman mahal. AFAIK, 750 petot ata ang bayad per head

calling all admins, a very very good proposal here!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mahirap at nakakatakot mag CPR. pramis

calling doc otep

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes,- and I understand that you should do it to the beat of "Stayin' Alive"....

8202:sampay:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Tree planting or clean-up drive para "Green Mode" ang Tsikot

what if