P-Noy is a regular car enthusiast too. This brings us to conclude he has a pretty darn idea how it feels like driving in MMla.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx...CategoryId=200

P-Noy admits missing driving fast cars
By Aurea Calica (philstar.com) Updated August 19, 2010 06:10 PM Comments (0)
MANILA, Philippines -- President Aquino admitted today he was missing driving fast cars and that he would have to sacrifice such “luxury” while serving as the nation’s Chief Executive.
“I must confess: driving peacefully on a smooth, empty highway is one of my favorite luxuries. I did manage to get behind the wheel a few times despite my hectic schedule, much to the horror of my security people. Nowadays, I am clearly deprived, and I know my passion for driving fast cars will have to take a backseat for now,” Aquino said in his speech during the Third Philippine International Motor Show held at the World Trade Center in Pasay City.
The President later told reporters in an ambush interview that he personally liked driving an automatic car in Metro Manila because of heavy traffic a manual one “if there is an open road and there’s no need for shifting (gears) every two seconds.”
Aquino said he did get interested even in bump cars as a teenager because there were no bump cars yet when he was much younger. “What the trend was you would be thrown from a hill,” he said.
Aquino said he manage to drive last weekend but only for short time and would have wanted more opportunity to get behind the wheel.
The President said he was impressed with the cars exhibited during the motor show.
“As a car lover, let me begin by expressing my gratitude to the officers and members of the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines Incorporated for inviting me to address you in today’s event, the. I would like to congratulate all the participating vehicle manufacturers, assemblers and distributors who made this motor show possible. This is my idea of fun, and this is less a duty than it is a time to unwind and share good times,” he said.