New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox View Post
    sana nga at jan sila maghigpit..

napakadelikado kasi nyan...
    ok yan, mas matindi pa nga yan kesa pagd-drive ng lasing ka e yun ba 'driving with an influence of liquor or drugs.'

yesterday, me and my uncle was driving at roxas blvd. e nagttxt siya muntik tuloy niya masagi yung taxi magpapass by, tsk..tsk..!! sabi ko ako na lang mag-ddrive mukhang abala ka sa txtmate mo e,

dito SLEX ang dami naring reported cases of minor accident (buti minor lang) because of driving while using a cellular phone,

OT: e yung using freehand/bluetooth handset exempted ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post
    ok yan, mas matindi pa nga yan kesa pagd-drive ng lasing ka e yun ba 'driving with an influence of liquor or drugs.'

yesterday, me and my uncle was driving at roxas blvd. e nagttxt siya muntik tuloy niya masagi yung taxi magpapass by, tsk..tsk..!! sabi ko ako na lang mag-ddrive mukhang abala ka sa txtmate mo e,

dito SLEX ang dami naring reported cases of minor accident (buti minor lang) because of driving while using a cellular phone,

Exempted siguro isa rin kasi un sa main reason kaya ginawa ang ganun device. Sobra naman pag pati un bawal, lalo na pag ikaw nagddrive then may kailangan kang tawagan sa opisina. Kaya nga hinihintay ko ung 2012 Focus dahil dun sa MyFord Touch. hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    hehehe,..\!!sa Ford Fiesta ok rin naman e...dial "blah..." dial "blah blah"...kaso sabi ng tatay ko pagnakakakita daw siya ng ganun na nag-ddrive tapos freehandset gamit, parang siraulo, paano ba naman mag-isa lang dun sa loob ng kotse tapos salita ng salita, para bang may saltik....hehehhe!!pasaway.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

As much as this is a positive step for safety, I would rather have the senate and congress enact the car lemon law and other consumer protection laws which would be of a bigger benefit for the common filipino.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zap.FREEDOM View Post

+1000...ang DUI kasi mangilan ngilan lang...pero yang driving while texting, kaliwat kanan...

maski dito, di naman masyado texting, tawag talaga....ipinagbabawal din, pero dami mo makikita, yung isang kamay nasa CP nakadikit sa tenga, isang paa, nakapatong sa dashboard...yung isang kamay me hawak na yosi....

mga talentado....nyahahaha...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I was rear ended twice by idiots using their celphone in the road. THe first one was a girl, bumaba ng sasakyan para mag-sorry hawak pa yung phone...

Talking on a Phone Worse than Driving Drunk

A British study just released shows that talking on a mobile phone while driving is more hazardous than operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol. The study is sure to raise a few eyebrows and fuel the controversy over legislation aimed at banning cell phone use by drivers.

Tests conducted by scientists at the UK-based Transport Research Laboratory for insurance firm Direct Line involved 20 subjects using a driving simulator to test reaction times and driving performance.

Researchers tested how driving impairment was affected when drivers were talking on a handheld mobile phone or a hands-free phone, and when drivers had consumed enough alcohol to register above the legal blood-alcohol limit. The UK legal alcohol limit is 80mg/100ml, or .80.

Direct Line reported that the results showed drivers' reaction times were, on average, 30 percent slower when talking on a handheld mobile phone than when legally drunk - and nearly 50 percent slower than under normal driving conditions.

Also, the tests showed, drivers talking on phones were less able than drunk drivers to maintain a constant speed, and they had greater difficulty keeping a safe distance from the car in front.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    In France, it's totally banned to use the phone even if your car is parked in a safe area...

You have to get out of the car if you want to make a phone call or reply to SMS...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    In France, it's totally banned to use the phone even if your car is parked in a safe area...

You have to get out of the car if you want to make a phone call or reply to SMS...
    Really? ... I guess our tour bus driver didn't know that. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    :hysterical:

Ohwell. If the the call's really important, hinto ka nalang. For the safety of everyone na rin.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

safety 1st.....naka helmet naman yung mga passengers...so ok lang. :hysterical:
    tapos isang kamay lang ang hawak sa motor. yung isa sa celphone.
    pwede sila sa circus.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Using mobile while driving