New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    we can never make you guys "pilit" to be on our side or make u believe what we say are true but plssssssss we so know the person involve and we know the story more than you guys so sana all we ask is RESPECT! and i can say we have the right to demand for that or to say this things because WE KNOW THE PERSON AND WE ARE INVOLVED, although we're not there when that happened mas may karapatan naman kme mag comment,, right???

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    i mean do you even know a single thing about the victim?? i bet all your thoughts were built just because of the news.. pls stop arguing anymore because we are so deeply hurt by this and i think it's not too hard to say sorry because we can understand, and that's the right thing a good person will do! i mean c'mon what will u get if you continue to argue?? pra lang d mapahiya or matalo?? but for us,,, it's not just that... we already lost a love one and then nadadagdagan pa yung sakit dahil sa mga ganito...

well if you guys have a steel heart then we can't do anything about it anymore.. may God be with u!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    easy guys, mistaken identity pala. then DONE! Story ended!
    thank you! i know you are a good and smart person!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by incisor View Post
    ah sa kanan ba nakuha? may evidence ba? nakasulat ba siya somewhere (i.e. police report)? Asan yung report na mistaken identity?

Sorry bro hangga't walang proof na mistaken identity nga siya di kami maniniwala.

About sa susi, may report ba na may susi? E kung car jack siya malamang may susi siya.

These are all speculations until proven. So right now there is no right or wrong, since puro speculations nga and wala naman tayo sa scene.

CSI? nanonood ako nun, pero wala naman sa report yung mga sinabi mo, andun ka ba nung nangyari yun at ang dami mo info? Magisa lang siya that time di ba.

Kung mistaken identity o carnap nga I feel sorry for him and for his family. Wala naman dapat mamatay siguro kulong ok na pero habang buhay para mabawasan carnapper hehe
    yes,,, ... "These are all speculations until proven. So right now there is no right or wrong, since puro speculations nga and wala naman tayo sa scene." hindi din nmen kayo pipilitin maniwala smen... so sana stop na muna din mga judgements and masasakit na salita.. that's all we ask thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    here's a link for you guys para kahit papano may malaman kayo about sa victim

Justice for Chase Barles | Facebook

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ I think you should read the whole thread. If proven that the guy is innocent, everybody here wants justice for him. But if ever (I REPEAT, IF) hindi naman, then you would definitely say that the world is better off with criminals not roaming around.

Maselan topic na ito so I move that the mods close this thread before this goes overboard. I think everybody has said their opinion and we can't prove it here naman knowing how long cases like this will be resolved. So to be fair to all posters, let's just close this thread and wait for the final outcome. Hope that is it. Peace!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung mistaken identity nga.. liable ba ang PNP dyan?? magkano makukuha nung biktima pag ganyan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit wala pa rin sumasagot? ang daming ng nasabi about trajectory etc, pero kanino yun Lancer?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    People here will say sorry if it is true that the victim is innocent

otherwise
    let them go to hell

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    baket wala pang balita na mistaken identity?

someone trying to cover up?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Umano'y carnapper, patay sa engkwentro sa Imus, Cavite