New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2012

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    bakit ang laki nang tax na binayaran nang hyundai? compared sa pinasok nila? 8B tapos ang tax eh almost 2B? samantalang Toyota 44B ang tax 125M lang? Halos same ang Honda and Hyundai nang pinasok pero half lang binayaran nang Honda na tax compared sa Hyundai?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    bakit ang laki nang tax na binayaran nang hyundai? compared sa pinasok nila? 8B tapos ang tax eh almost 2B? samantalang Toyota 44B ang tax 125M lang? Halos same ang Honda and Hyundai nang pinasok pero half lang binayaran nang Honda na tax compared sa Hyundai?
    maybe some tax exemption...afaik, yung ibang unit kasi ng Toyota parts na lang shiniship dito then ina-assemble na lang dyan sa sta.rosa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tax exemption... period. JPEPA: tax breaks for 3.5 liter and above cars built in Japan. AFTA: tax breaks for ANY car made in Thailand or Indonesia. So the tax they pay is infintesimal compared to Hyundai even if they import a whole lot more cars.

Another one of those "Let's inform the public with completely misleading ads" effort from the government.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    As long as they pay the right taxes, I'm fine with it.

Economic agreements are nothing new.

Korea may well in fact get into an agreement with ASEAN if they want to. They can set up their plants here.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Amf. Ang mahal naman ng imported mining vehicles ng Semirara... tapos 0 tax paid? WTF? Are mining vehicles tax-exempt?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Like I said:

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Another one of those "Let's inform the public with completely misleading ads" effort from the government.
    As far as I know, special use vehicles, which includes ambulances, fire trucks and certain construction equipment, are tax exempt.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    is it true that cars coming into the country that cant be driven yet because it doesnt a battery has a lower tax, compared to the cars that already has a battery and driven to the show rooms? and what is the difference in taxes for vans coming into the country with no seats as compared to vans that have seats from country of origin?

i know for sure toyota super grandias come into the country with no seats in the back.. and are later fitted with seats in the Hino plant in Canlubang..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    kung magtayo ang hyundai ng manufucturing sa pinas diba mas ok mas mababa tax? 2B's? makaka pag patayo ka na hehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App