New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    With the recent deaths of some people in the car business due to heart attack.. it is just timely that we better avoid things that we used to do in order to prevent heart disease and artery blocks. I myself is a survivor of a heart bypass 15 years ago and only recently had a heart defibrillator implanted for my heart's efficient pumping. I am supposed to have another bypass as they say that bypass usually expires at 10 years to 15 years and I have reached my maximum. Thanks to a very new technology ESMR or Exporeal shock waves myocardial revascularization that I did not have to undergo another bypass which is very delicate an operation. call me if you problems like mine and I will share with you all my experiences in my heart battles....0917XXXXXX
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 21st, 2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: removing personal contact info. Use PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    nice info and thanks for sharing it bro....:soccer:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    How much did you spend for your ESMR, sir?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ako kaya nag-cecereal na sa umaga (sometimes sa gabi pa)para makapag-diet na. Hindi na kaya exercise due to my injuries eh. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

take care of your heart motorists