New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I just want to share my experience with this grocery. I decided to go grocery straight from my trip from Batangas.

Fast forward to the part when i pay. So when I paid with my ATM card, i was very very sleepy that i didn't even bother to see how much amount the cashier punched in, before you enter the Pin for your Atm. So i entered my pin,recipts have been printed out and then home i go to fix up the things and off to sleep.

So when i woke up early this morning, for some reason i just passed by bpi express in president's ave to withdraw some cash and to my surprise I was lacking 22,000++ pesos in my bank account. So I looked at the receipts and to my shock instead of getting charged 2,500++ pesos to my atm i was charged 25,000++.

So i rushed to Shopwise in Sucat to atleast subrat and put back the difference to my account. Once i got there, i was warmly greeted by the manager of the said grocery. He already knew about my complaint and informed me, that same day the transaction was made, they have already called the back to put back the difference to my bank account.

The manager apologized for the said incident but i was very pleased that they took action ASAP. Kudos to SHOPEWISE SUCAT.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mabuhay! There are still honest folks in the land.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Mabuhay! There are still honest folks in the land.
    they can't deny it anyway...so it was good that they called the bank on their own and asked for the reversal of the transaction....kawawa siguro yun cashier sa management....hehehhe

dapat dito na lang mag grocery yun isang tsikoteers na meron probelema sa SM hypermart Taytay...hehehhee

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I am happy for you bro. At least, they acted proactively on your issue.
    -------------------------------------

We pass by this supermarket at least once a week on our way home and it is a nice place to shop, since the grocery and department stores are integrated into one.

Covered parking is a bit tight but there are Shopwise(?) personnel who are on standby to assist you since you can also bring your shopping cart in the parking lot.

Our officemate's car was hit by another car in their parking lot and the Shopwise personnel, immediately looked for her to inform her of the accident and assisted in securing the necessary police report.

There are also a lot of restaurants in the area so it's a good place to shop and eat.

dapat dito na lang mag grocery yun isang tsikoteers na meron probelema sa SM hypermart Taytay...hehehhee
    Okay ka talaga bro. shadow....
    Sa iba na yata siya naggo-grocery....

5909:burn:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    good for you! inisip ko na sana tinawagan ka rin nila agad para hindi ka na nag abalang bumalik dun o magulat sa bawas sa account mo. kaso hindi nga pala nila alam phone number mo. so ok na rin ginawa nila. sana sinabi mo na yung points e wag nang bawiin. hehe

i've always loved shopping at shopwise - except their cubao branch. grabe daming tao dun at hindi ganun kaganda/linis ng place. plus, sira sira yung mga "car-carts" nila unlike sa libis na malinis, maaliwalas at wala masyadong tao.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    i've always loved shopping at shopwise - except their cubao branch. grabe daming tao dun at hindi ganun kaganda/linis ng place. plus, sira sira yung mga "car-carts" nila unlike sa libis na malinis, maaliwalas at wala masyadong tao.

congratulations po at naasikaso po kayo agad... 1 point to sucat shopwise

hehehe!!! kami dami namin bad experience sa SHOPWISE CUBAO, bukod sa dami ng tao nakapila, super bagal pa ang kahera, minsan nagkwekwentohan pa sila instead of madaliin ang pag out ng groceries...

minsan nag oofer na kami ng services para mapabilis lang, one time pinagagalitan na namin, dahil madaming tao, at karamihan sa casher booth close lalo na kung hindi 1st wednesday..

eto pa pag hindi 1st wednesday, kulang ang mga tinda nila, konti ang kahera, konti ang crew..

share ko lang po ...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    dito ako bumibili once a week. minsan nagulat ako 2000+ ang bill ko, pero konting gulay lang ang binili ko. yun pala yung isang pack ng Basil na less than 50php, 1000+ lumabas nung na scan. na reverse naman kaagad, so ayos lang. hahahaha

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nice one!!! the cashier and supervisor may have noticed it when the cashier was doing her shift closing report and saw the overage amount. great initiative on the part of reporting it to your bank right away.

my wife and i buy our groceries at shopwise makati coz it's walking distance from our place and so far we don't have any complaints against them.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Actually when I was still based in Makati, I used to prefer shopwise din. Personnel are accommodating and are courteous. Although parking still leaves something to be desired.

SHOPWISE in Sucat