New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    eto yung other side ng MMDA...ang MMDA Traffic officer tadtad ng batikos na kesyon kotong at korap....etong mga magagaling na mga "kaminero" ay sumusunod sa sinumpaang tungkulin...

Kudos! sa mga MMDA streetsweeper at sa lahat na siguro ng mga ahensya na katulad nila....

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    gusto ko lang pasalamatan ang mga taga-linis ng MMDA sa ginagawa nila sa pagtanggal ng mga election materials na iniwan nalang ng mga kumandidato.
    nakaka-awa naman mga tauhan ng MMDa na ito sa gitna ng tindi ng init ng araw para lang kumita ng maliit tinitiis nila yun gawin ang trabaho nila. kahit sa thread man lang na ito maipakita natin ang pag-appreciate natin sa mga ginagawa nila.
    I am very thankful to you. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly.
    Keep up the good work.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Neighbor what ? Countries ?

If so. Yes, I know that their countries are way way CLEANER than ours.

But atleast you could have shown some appreciation to our fellow MMDA's because I can assure you that their job is waay harder than what you are doing currently.

And remember they are doing their jobs under the BRIGHT, HOT sun even though they're being paid small time. Can you imagine that ?

Now, can you see their sacrifices ? And even though they cannot do the same job as what our neighbor countries can do, those MMDA's deserve appreciation. ;)
    Para walang away - let just hope our weather will be like in Taiwan or Singapore..

Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    dahil sa corruption kung bakit tayo ganito..

wala na kasi mga pinoy ang tunay na makabayan at maka bansa!!!

sa totoo lang kung may malasakit tayo sa pilipinas hindi natin kailangan ang MMDA workers to clean our country we filipinos can do that..

andywesteast should be the one doing the cleaning of our streets to save the money being spent to pay those MMDA workers..
    I agree with you, plus na iwan pa at nabubuhay ang mga mahina ang pag iisip, selfish, despicable at walang disiplina tao dito sa bansa natin well specifically sa NCR

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May batas ba na bawal dumura? Bawal magtapon ng chewing gum? Batas na i-multa ng mga nag-tatapon ng basura ng P17,000?

Dapat ganoon kahigpit ang batas. Dapat yan ang mga batas na ginagawa ng mga walang kwentang senador at kongresista.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    May batas ba na bawal dumura? Bawal magtapon ng chewing gum? Batas na i-multa ng mga nag-tatapon ng basura ng P17,000?

Dapat ganoon kahigpit ang batas. Dapat yan ang mga batas na ginagawa ng mga walang kwentang senador at kongresista.
    Those acts are considered littering and yes there are laws against that already. Wala lang proper enforcement.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    Those acts are considered littering and yes there are laws against that already. Wala lang proper enforcement.
    Yes there are laws but weak laws at that. Kailangan laws with teeth talaga.

As for enforcement, this is lacking or non-existent. But when are we going to stop using that 'lack of enforcement' alibi for not apprehending law breakers.

Ikaw ba, huhuli ka ng violator dahil dumura sya sabay ang fine nya lang ay 100 pesos for the first offense, 200 for the second, 300 for the third?? (http://www.mb.com.ph/node/236270/anti)

Its not worth it eh. Kaya nga sa Singapore, ang fines nila malalaki. Ma-e-engganyo ka talaga humuli, at matatakot rin ang mga tao dumura.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Aside from having to many laws and ordinances, the members of the implimenting body most of the times doesn't know about the laws themselves.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    A bit of motivation can go a long way. They may work harder if they're given some sort of encouragement. Well, if some people think that law enforcement is the factor that lacks in this country, at least try to avoid the violations in the first place. Hindi kailangan takutin ang tao para lang sumunod, kaso dyan na pumapasok ang ugaling pinoy.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    okies. thanks for removing posters.

now how about revising those stupid U-turn slots?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
salamat sa MMDA