New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    From Alabang going to Zapote, it's on the left side just about 100 meters past Uniwide.

Katabi nito ay bilihan ng mags na may mga display sa labas.

They'll give you discounts when you say you're from Tsikot.
    TY sa tip sir!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi guys,

Just want to share my good experience with an auto shop in paranaque near SM, the name of the shop is ASPRO.

The main problem of my car was the intermittent drain of the battery and the AC. Actually i bought the car unknowingly na binaha sya. So the problem was so persistent that I even bought 2 brand new batteries as adviced by other auto shops na battery daw ang problem. I even went to Rey's electrical shop sa marikina na di na daw kaya nilang gawin.

So last option ko na talaga is to have a sort of a kill switch sa car ko.

But when I went to ASPRO, I was amazed by Mike, the owner of the shop he's explaining things with technicalities alam na alam nya talaga ang pinag sasabi nya and he has these machines para pang check ng car.

Highly recomended po tong shop na to sa sobrang tuwa ko since naayos na ung car I even paid him extra 1k.

Imagine of all the hassles from one shop to another tapos lolokohin ka lang at walang technical know how nakakafrustrate.. so from now on don na ako sa ASPRO.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Update. Full address of Minerva in Alabang:
    MSE Minerva Tyre Gallery
    Westgate Center
    Filinvest Corporate City
    Alabang, Muntinlupa City
    Tel. Nos. 8073673; 8093592
    Office hrs: M-Sat, 9am-6pm.

Aside from being a tire dealer with equipment for alignment and other underchassis repairs, they also do tune-ups. I have bought tires here, also had wheel alignement. Quite satisfied with the work. Haven't tried tune-ups and other mechanical services yet, but they said that they can do free check-ups, provide estimates and leave it up to you to decide which services you'd like to have. No OEM's, just replacement parts.

In Makati, you can also try:
    CarSavers & Ziebart Phils.
    2235 Don Chino Roces Ave.
    (formerly Pasong Tamo St.)
    Makati City
    Tel : (632) 818-7777
    Fax: (632) 818-2911
    Operating Hours:
    Monday to Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm
    Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

I've tried them for PMS and paint job on scratches on my CRV's door. Pulido ang paint job, reasonably priced. Magaling din ang PMS. Very attentive. You can watch as they repair your car bec. the work area is just behind the reception/customer lounge. They have reference materials for PMS based on a car's mileage.
    Last edited by JackFlash; January 21st, 2011 at 03:52 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by January38 View Post
    Mga Kasama... (especially in Marikina area), do you guys/gals know of auto shops na OK NA DIN dito sa Marikina lang? Its kinda inconvenient to travel far kasi.. H3 and the one at imelda ave are close, but still ba'byahe pa din.. Any suggestions? General automotive maintenance (change oil, tune-ups, suspension, shocks, brake repairs, etc). Thanks!
    Balikbayan Motors- Along Marcos Highway (Bound for SM Marikina side) (tabi ng San Benildo Integrated School)

Lahat ng nabanggit mo ginagawa nila, plus painting/body repair as well.

Look for Mar

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    +10
    Shop Name: M.R. Hipolito
    Nature of Business: auto electrical, mechanical, engine swapping, efi tuning. auto a/c
    Contacts: Danny Hipolito
    Feed Back: + 10 po ako dito sa shop na ito, ok gumawa at honest di ka dudugasin,kakagaling ko lng kanina dito mura singil ,minsan nga pag tipong magkakabit lng ng wire ala na bayad eh,,sa iba dudugasin kpa tlga,,thanx sir rey at sir danny

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Shop Name:Buff n Grime
    Nature of Business: Carwash, Waxing , etc
    Location:Mayon St, Sta Mesa Heights Quezon City(between Simoun and Maria Clara)
    Feed Back:1+year na ko dito, malupit magcarwash, customer relations are at its best too
    Recommended by (tsikot Member):shredingman123

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    anyone have a contact number for Rey Electrical in 15th street cubao? wanna have them check out the electricals of a car i am restoring. many thanks

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I hope somebody updates this very useful thread

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Up.

We need to update this.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mga sir, any shop na mairerecommend niyo po for Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)?

along rizal/pasig area sana kasi taga rizal po ako. salamat po mga sirs!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Re: White List: Auto Shops That Make/Made You Smile (Compiled version)