New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Air passenger bill of rights signed | Inquirer Business

Good news if you ask me esp. if they do implement before xmas break.

We have been at their mercy for a long time already.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Another issue I'm subscribing about this bill of rights is the refund policy. Medyo madugo pero at least they will be forced to refund or give credit memos for unused flight bookings.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Another issue I'm subscribing about this bill of rights is the refund policy. Medyo madugo pero at least they will be forced to refund or give credit memos for unused flight bookings.
    Tsaka yung free hotel accomodation and payment ng lost baggage. Galit na galit ako sa isang thread dito before kasi yung nawawalang bag parang hindi importante na makita agad. Ikaw pa mangungulit sa kanila eh, nagyon, may penalty na.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    I hope people will be informed about this.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good, mga walang hiya itong mga airlines na ito lalo na yung budget airlines! Masahol pa ito sa custom natin!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Salamat mayroon na talagang pag babasehan ang mga air travelers pag nag Ka roon ng problema

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Bakit ba kasi isa lang ang runway sa NAIA 1-3.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Dalawa ang runway ng NAIA. 06/24 and 13/31

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I had a recent encounter with an attendant in a check-in counter. I had not fully used my baggage allowance but my carry-on weighed around 13 kls. The attendant said I need to check -in the luggage I intended to carry on the plane and that I need to pay 1,500 for excess baggage. I said: Can I switch the one that I checked in earlier with this 13 kl luggage? She said: No, Ma'am, it's hard to retrieve your luggage from the end part of the conveyor. I said: ask your assistant who's been assisting you with luggage concerns. Then she said: mahirap Ma'am e. I said: Can I just pay the 3 kilos in excess of my carry-on and baggage allowance? She said, No Ma'am, hanggang 10 kilos lang, yan na ang sagad na.I said: Is there any solution you can offer? She said: No. I said: Ok, give me my luggage and ticket, I will cancel my trip. I do not want to pay 1,500.00. Di naman promo ticket ko. I booked less than 48 hours prior my ETD.

I told her, that's my favorite carry-on luggage and I was not required to have it weighed. They just calculated the dimension and off to boarding. Then I asked her again to cancel my reservation. Di ko siya tinakot, uuwi talaga ako sa inis tapos mag small claims ako. Lol!

Naloka yata siya. Sabi na lang niya, Ok, Ma'am, you can take the carry-on with you to the plane but when the terminal inspection asks you what's inside, just tell them electronics. I told her, no I won't. What if they will inspect it and found no electronics (maybe gadgets)? So I motioned towards the terminal inspection but they did not bother asking me its contents.
    Last edited by ab_initio; December 18th, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    I had a recent encounter with an attendant in a check-in counter. I had not fully used my baggage allowance but my carry-on weighed around 13 kls. The attendant said I need to check -in the luggage I intended to carry on the plane and that I need to pay 1,500 for excess baggage. I said: Can I switch the one that I checked in earlier with this 13 kl luggage? She said: No, Ma'am, it's hard to retrieve your luggage from the end part of the conveyor. I said: ask your assistant who's been assisting you with luggage concerns. Then she said: mahirap Ma'am e. I said: Can I just pay the 3 kilos in excess of my carry-on and baggage allowance? She said, No Ma'am, hanggang 10 kilos lang, yan na ang sagad na.I said: Is there any solution you can offer? She said: No. I said: Ok, give me my luggage and ticket, I will cancel my trip. I do not want to pay 1,500.00. Di naman promo ticket ko. I booked less than 48 hours prior my ETD.

I told her, that's my favorite carry-on luggage and I was not required to have it weighed. They just calculated the dimension and off to boarding. Then I asked her again to cancel my reservation. Di ko siya tinakot, uuwi talaga ako sa inis tapos mag small claims ako. Lol!

Naloka yata siya. Sabi na lang niya, Ok, Ma'am, you can take the carry-on with you to the plane but when the terminal inspection asks you what's inside, just tell them electronics. I told her, no I won't. What if they will inspect it and found no electronics (maybe gadgets)? So I motioned towards the terminal inspection but they did not bother asking me its contents.
    Airlines started to put limits on Carry-on Baggage weight a few years ago, for more revenue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Philippine Air Passenger Bill of Rights