New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I be bringing along my kids and wife on our first trip to baguio. I do need help in directions fron NAIA3 to Victory Liner Pasay. Just wanted to make sure that we don't get lost.

Thanks so much guys..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    From NAIA 3 Andrews Ave., right turn to Tramo, right turn to EDSA, U-turn at South Express Way, and proceed towards Pasay Rotonda.

Victory Liner is after the BLTB Station and before the Shell Station.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3969[/SIZE]
    Last edited by j_avonni; December 26th, 2008 at 01:44 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanks so much

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni View Post
    From NAIA 3 Andrews Ave., right turn to Tramo, right turn to EDSA, U-turn at South Express Way, and proceed towards Pasay Rotonda.

Victory Liner is after the BLTB Station and before the Shell Station.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3969[/SIZE]

Bro., dagdag ko lang....

U-turn at South Express Way, - you do not go over the bridge at Magallanes,- you take the right side below the bridge and make the U-turn... Be careful because the rightmost lane is turning right towards SLEX Southbound going to Bicutan/Sucat....

proceed towards Pasay Rotonda. - after making the U-turn as described above, you are now back at EDSA going in the general direction towards Baclaran.... You do not go over the bridge as it will take you back to Tramo. You take the right side below the bridge.... Victory Liner should be to your right a few meters after the foot of the bridge....

Enjoy the cool weather in Baguio!

7202:bruce_lee:

NAIA3 to Victory Liner, Pasay