New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010

madaling kausap ni sir benjie ng maspro, ayos ang service pa...walang hassle...good job sir benjie...madaling hanapin ang shop niya!!!!the world famous maspro of banawe!!! hehehehehe
    Last edited by cpg816; March 19th, 2011 at 02:43 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Dapat sa TU Headquarters mo na lang pinost.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    anong TU hq???

Kilala din si Maspro sa SFCP...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thumbs Up Headquarters...

Anyway I also vouch for MASPRO. Certified yan ng Santa Fe club. Even my other cars dyan rin ako nag papa-modify!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Thumbs Up Headquarters...

Anyway I also vouch for MASPRO. Certified yan ng Santa Fe club. Even my other cars dyan rin ako nag papa-modify!
    punta ako sa monday dun..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    well ako nman next week..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kailangan weekdays talaga pumunta dun during dead hours 2 - 4PM. Kasi parking can really be a problem during weekends. Dami talaga.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Just came from this shop last saturday to have fog lights installed on my tucson ix. Sir Benjie really knows his stuff. He finished the install complete with the integrated switch in the stalk in about two hours. Surprisingly, even If I came in at around 930, may parking pa. swerte lang siguro since when I left, dami ng nakaantay. Kudos to the shop.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I'm afraid that my experience with Maspro was less salutatory than that of others. Went there a week ago to get new horns for my car. While there, I also decided to have them install tint on my front windshield. Medyo kampante ako, kasi marami na rin akong nabasa na good feedback on Tsikot.

Unfortunately, when the job was done, I noticed na may scratches yung windshield ko from the installer using a cutter to trim the tint film while it was on my windshield When I brought it to the attention of sir Benjie, ang sabi lang nya, "manipis kasi yung salamin ng kotse mo." What? Anong klaseng excuse yun? Wala man lang attempt to apologize for the mistakes of his people, or to offer any sort of recompense for the damage done.

Di na rin ako nakipagtalo, kasi di talaga ako confrontational in nature, pero nakaka-disappoint, because I was expecting better from such a highly recommended shop. Also, mabusisi ako sa appearance ng kotse ko, sa nai-i-irita ako everytime nakikita ko yung mga gasgas sa windshield.

So moral is, kailangan pa rin bantayan yung mga gumagawa, kahit gaano pa ka-highly recommended ang shop. No issues with the installation of the horns, but with the issues with the tint installation, as well as the lack of concern afterwards, I for one won't be patronizing his shop in the future. I've no desire to badmouth anyone, just thought that it would be helpful to have the perspective of a customer who was not as satisfied as others have been.
    Last edited by umi001; April 11th, 2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: grammar

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *umi001
    Malapit na rin akong magpost ng similar experience dito. Sana maayos pa. Tama ka dapat bantayan pa rin and tingnan mabuti yung pinapakabit even if well recommended. Fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast