New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Just had my license renewed today. I first went to the LTO office at Guguinto, Bulacan. The computer that manages renewal requests was busted. There was already a backlog of 4 days' worth of paperwork. No hope in that! Adding insult to injury, the printer of the drug test agency was busted too.

I went instead to LTO One Stop Shop at SM San Fernando and it took about 2.5 hours to get my new license card. Yay!

This is the second time that I've had trouble with the LTO Guguinto office. Last time, I went there with my friend to get his license renewed. It took us a whole day to get it finished, and he didn't even get his license card. On that case, there were 2 holidays before the Holy Week when the office was closed and they couldn't handle the additional paperwork.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ The same thing happened to the LTO Satellite Office here near Alabang Town Center. We made the mistake of renewing the license Monday and it was a riot as an equipment is down, some are on extended holiday et al. We came back later in the week and it is almost the same situation, but we were able to renew in 2 hours as we were given priority on the drug test because of our Monday attempt....

8000:borg1:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tutuo bang kailangan na magsubmit ng ITR or TIN ID when renewing license? ganito kasi naging experience ng kasama ko when he renew his license early this month?? whats the point? dami talaga harang ng gobyerno

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    TIN lang hiningi sa akin sa LTO Hypermarket Pasig. I got my new card in less than one hour

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Ako hindi na hiningan ng TIN. Wala pa ako nun eh!

LTO One Stop Shop: Yay! - LTO Guguinto: Boo!