New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    baka pag mga special cases na kelangan icheck ang unit, mano mano pa rin..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Try not to complain too much, it's just gotten online and I'm sure they're probably working on it to get it up to speed.

If it's still the same after a few months, or a few weeks, then you could probably start complaining. And yes, do not send personal information over the internet unless it is secure! Try to avoid doing these in internet shops as well, we don't know how secure they are. Best to use our own computer.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    guys i was wondering why this is not put in the official LTO website that is www.lto.gov.ph nor a link from this site directing you to the xpresslane site. a government agency should further have a domain of .gov.ph and not .net.ph. In this age where on-line scams abound please be careful especially transacting on-line.:juggle:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    do pa naman formally open ang site so shempre walang link sa lto website..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, here's hoping that this won't go the (sad) way other supposedly innovative Government initiatives go. Kung talagang matuloy ito, malaking abala ang maaalis sa atin.

I had my license renewed last December 2007 at the Ayala MRT Station, and all I can say is that it was fast. My friend, on the other hand, just a few days back, had his license and car registration renewed at the Makati LTO office, and was he surprised to see that fixers outside were as many (or more?) than LTO employees inside.

I no longer wonder why LTO top brass can't or rather doesn't address the rampant fixing problem. They make money off of it in one way or another, otherwise, had it not been profitable, they would've exercised so much political will that such a practice would've been a thing of the past. I just hope that this new initiative isn't wasted.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    totoo naman kaya ito??? if totoo, sana maging maayos ang site nila... more power na lang sa LTO!!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sana maging successful ito at ang mga susunod pa nilang projects.

Last time na nagpa-renew kami ng license diyan sa LTO LPC, two years ago,- inabot kami ng 2 half-days,- grabe talaga ang sistema! Sayang ang oras at pagod, lalo pa at nag-leave ka sa trabaho....

Sayang lang ang tax na ibinabayad natin para mabigyan tayo ng magandang serbisyo...

Kaya,- matuloy na lang....

3808:fish:

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    let's hope for the best!

i agree lets give lto some time to adupt to the new system. congrats in advance for lto. last time i renewed my lic in mrt ayala station, it only took me around 1hr including medical.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zero View Post
    wala nang medical kapag on-line???
    Oo nga!!! Pano na drug test?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
LTO Goes online starting October 2007