New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by neitz View Post
    Just accompanied my wife to LTO pasig kapitolyo branch to have her license renewed. I took less than 20 mins for the whole process. Got her card right away. Thumbs up!!!
    Yep dyan din kumuha ng student permit si esmi, 40mins naman siya bago natapos. With ID card na din.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by neitz View Post
    Just accompanied my wife to LTO pasig kapitolyo branch to have her license renewed. I took less than 20 mins for the whole process. Got her card right away. Thumbs up!!!
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! Dyan na lang ako pupunta sa Monday.. Yan ba yung may Ynares Stadium? Along Shaw ata?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Can I apply for a student license for my kids without having to tag them along?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Can I apply for a student license for my kids without having to tag them along?
    Nope.

Picture picture pards kaya they need to appear

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn_06 View Post
    Wow! Thanks for sharing! Dyan na lang ako pupunta sa Monday.. Yan ba yung may Ynares Stadium? Along Shaw ata?
    Yup dun nga.

I suggest be there before 8am.

Monday ka pa naman pupunta.

One thing na mali sa sistema is 8am sila nagbibigay mg forms. Sa forms dun nag nunumber for queuing.

Before 8am matao na, i asked the guard how will be the order sa pagbibigay ng form/number.

Lintek feeling sharp memory, kabisado niya daw order ng pagdating mg tao.

8am came. The guard with a loud voice, wala muna tatayo. Ako lalapit at tatawag sa inyo.

Gladly nasunod yung order prior to me. Ewan ko lang for the rest after me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Nope.

Picture picture pards kaya they need to appear

Thanks bro. May pasok kasi hindi pwede magabsent baka agawin ang upuan.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Okay thanks!☺ Agahan ko na lang bukas..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I just renewed my drivers license professional at LTO La Loma located at Biak na Bato st., Quezon City (near Sto Domingo church).

I arrived at 9.30 am with my medical certificate and application form already prepared. I got my medical certificate at LTO Sm North last week.

I submitted my application form and med certificate to the officer on duty to receive the forms.

At around 10.00 am, I was called to Window 1 to have my digital picture and signature taken.

At 10.15 am, I was called to Window 10 (cashier for payment) of Php 520.00 renewal plus change of address.

At 10.30 am, I was called to Window 2 where my my prof license ID and receipt were released.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Makati branch me cards na. Pero kung na issue-han ka ng papel before at i claim mo na ang card dalawang balik ka pa. 1st to photocopy ung temp license at OR, after 7 days to claim the actual card.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    walang card sa pasay lto as of early july

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234