Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mayroon pa ba niyan???

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    friday afternoon last week during a heavy downpour, i stopped in front of a waiting shed. since di ako makababa ng sasakyan, sumigaw na lang ako dun sa mga taong naghihintay asking for directions. wala pumansin sa akin except this nice lady (in yellow shirt), binuksan yung payong nya at lumapit pa sa passender side window ko para magkaintindihan kami, then she pointed me to the right direction..

whoever you are, ma'am.. thank you very much...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I saw one DPOS (QC traffic enforcer wearing yellow) this morning yelling to a Jeepney driver along commonwealth ave, near the market area, The driver apparently commited a violations. While the enforcer pointing the driver to get back on his seat while holding some papers and a twenty pesos bill.

Kudos to enforcer at least hindi nya tinaggap yung lagay. Keep it up, enforce a good discipline to violators. Medyo mataba sya on duty this morning didn't get the name may naka cover na ballpen.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    heightdeprived: i like this kind of thread. it encourages road courtesy. pareho tayo (height deprived din ako...medyo) i sometimes ride my motorbike or car or pick up and i usually show appreciation to other couteous motorists by hand gesture (saludo o wave o thimbs up) kahit naka bike ako. Keep this up fellow tsikoteers!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I like this thread.. makes you realize na hindi naman palaging masama ang driving situation sa Pilipinas.

:groupwave:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    di lahat ng pinoy mandurugas hehehe may matitino pa pala

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    hmmm...mr. nice guy eh

around 8:00am that brutally handsome guy i saw just before i left the house...when turned to look at the mirror...yeah baby!!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboxph View Post
    heightdeprived: i like this kind of thread. it encourages road courtesy. pareho tayo (height deprived din ako...medyo) i sometimes ride my motorbike or car or pick up and i usually show appreciation to other couteous motorists by hand gesture (saludo o wave o thimbs up) kahit naka bike ako. Keep this up fellow tsikoteers!
    I just thought of this thread because we've always been flaming with angst against those "
    well remembered" who really piss us off and we usually let those good motorists go unnoticed, just like bikers there are a lot of unruly bikers who are always remembered and the good ones are often left unnoticed, I think now is the time for us to remember some of the best motorists we've shared the road with...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by llc View Post
    mukhang hindi eh, hehehe, these are the not-so-nice guys, the monkeys roaming the metro from the mountains who does not know how to read or follow rules, in short, mga pasaway ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
List down that mr. nice guy whom you saw today.