New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I'd really have to commend this guy! Grabe of all the MC riders in the metro this must be the most commendable one!

It was the usual long queue from Km. 18 West Service Rd. heading to Bicutan Interchange, and after leaving our village, I caught up with this MC Driver with a black XRM.

All the way, he stayed on the center of the northbound lane. If he's like the usual MC Riders, he'd long be counterflowing on the opposite lane, cut whenever he needs to, and ramp on the pedestrian lane if the need arises just to get to his destination at the soonest - but no, this guy's different!

Never did he go out of the lane, he takes occasional peaks from the jeepney in front of us, but he never counterflowed, overtake, or what have you. Hanggang mag-part ways kami sa interchange (he went straight to the service road going to Merville while I turned right heading to SLEX), talagang nandun lang siya sa harap ko, naka-line up just like any other usual four-wheeled vehicle will do and nag-antay talaga.

Kung sino ka man Sir, idol ka! Sana tularan ka ng ibang MC Riders pa diyan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    good for that mc rider :thumbsup: i assume that guy also drives a 4 wheel since he understands the welfare of 4-wheeled motorists. pero di ko sinasabing ang mga pure mc riders e di nakaka intindi sa mga 4 wheeled dudes. it's just the case most of the time

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sa dami kong nakitang mc drivers na balasubas... and to think na condition na yung mind ko na yung mga mc drivers e balasubas... hearing this made me think again...

sana dumami pa lahi ng taong iyon para manumbalik respeto sa mga mc riders...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok ito! thumbs up! for a change!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup... kudos too. such a rare face in the crowd, ika nga..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Very very rare Sir. Real proud of this guy. Wish he could read this or two. (happy)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i think he's a new motorcycle rider considering the letter combination of his plate. my brother's mc has the same letters. his plate was released last november of the preceding year. mine is PN and was bought last month. probably, he's still afraid of big vehicles around him. i hope not.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    i hope he gets to read this thread so he will continue and be an example to all MC riders...and other motorists as well

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    i think he's a motorcycle rider considering the letter combination of his plate. my brother's mc has the same letters. his plate was released last november of the preceding year. mine is PN and was bought last month. probably, he's still afraid of big vehicles around him. i hope not.
    I agree baguhan lang yan kaya ganyan sya, to be honest, i wouldn't really commend him too much for what he is doing. id rather have MCs be on their way. mauna na lang sila. i really wouldn't wish na gayahin sya ng lahat ng riders. Imagine kung lahat sila ganyan, ano na lang mangyayari sa traffic sa metro manila? i've even read that in some countries they recommend traffic filtering for MCs to lessen traffic. ang akin lang, filter with care, and wag na lang ipilit kung di kaya, pero kung kaya and its safe, why not di ba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Well, new or not, the act he did, being an MC rider is still commendable. It will be better if he keeps it, and saddening if he loses it, but either way - I was pretty proud when I saw it. Sobrang bihira kasi akong makakita talaga ng ganun. (happy)

*cons_fy,

Chief, not to be rude, pero are you implying na mas gusto niyo yung mga motor na biglaan na lang sisingit sa gilid mo at ika-cut ka? Because from how I see it, that's how much they are "on their way." And the only way I see his driving affecting our traffic in the metro is that there will be lesser accidents caused by reckless drivers (yeah, not only MC Drivers, but all reckless drivers) as they'd abide by their own right to stay in one lane, occupy one lane, and avoid driving recklessly. This goes a lot better for MC drivers for IMO, their risk of sliding on wet asphalt due to their reckless cuts and colliding with vehicles due to red-light beating will be lessened if they learn to drive defensively like this MC driver. Unless you're implying that we should "filter" these drivers away from the streets and only allow the reckless ones to prevail?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Kudos to MC Rider with Plate Number 2554PJ