New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Pointless. Would have been better if the passed the AUTO LEMON LAW.
    +100

walang kwenta yan law na yan.. Lemon Law nalang

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

And, even if you're traveling at 120KPH (on a 100KPH zone) on the passing lane and someone faster than you is approaching, you have to move aside.

nako po mukang mahirap yan for a daily basis lalo na kapag hindi masyado applicable yan on some roads/situation. this is good but not a great move by them. pero SANA inuna nila yung motorcycle lane...

aminado ako i'm not that perfect on the road, kaya if ever i have to move aside kasi somebody much faster is behind me, then i think i will dislike this so much. madalas mga mabibilis magpatakbo madalas nasenyas sa likod mo ng headlights nila to signal you na gusto nila umovertake which is on my part eh nakaka irita naman madalas na pinepressure ka. usually kasi na nadadaanan ko 2 lanes lang and not much on the metro pa. i also do defensive driving palagi kasi around the city lang ako madalas na travel so my speed would be required to be set to as low as <40kph. kung dun naman ako sa right lane magfocus dahil mabagal ako, edi ga-pagong naman bago ako nakadating sa destination ko. nilaklak na ng kotse namin pinang gasolina ko dahil sa mga jeep na nagmamanifest nung right lane na nakikipag patayan wag ka lang mapasingit.
    haha, sobra yata ako napaisip about dito. pasensya na guys haha just disregard it

kung ginawa yan ng mga arroyo due to the reason na tugma nga sa sinabi ni sir vinj, eh napaka buhaya naman ng mga iyan! pero again, somewhat, it was good kahit i kinda would hate it...
    Last edited by Burai; April 7th, 2011 at 01:29 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    or ganito na lang gawin ng mga highway patrol natin, i think mas effective pa! (kuha ko lang sa kabilang thread)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKOJJzMDHjI&"]YouTube - new jersey state trooper at his best!!!![/ame]
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 18th, 2011 at 10:43 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    IIRC, Philippine driving rules/ laws are consistent with international law. Samakatuwid, redundant yung law na 'to. It just shows you that the one who filed the bill did not study the existing law. We don't need this. We need serious enforcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Kaya the Arrovos filed it... nahihirapan kasi sila pag pumuntang Pampanga by car pag walang Wangwang.
    +101.. proper and just enforcement ng existing laws and common sense, disiplina sa mga drivers are all that's needed.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Pointless. Would have been better if the passed the AUTO LEMON LAW.

Common courtesy, disciplne, and strict enforcement lang naman kailangan e. I'm amazed on how undisciplined Pinoys are na kailangan pang gumawa ng batas na ganito.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    this doesn't even need a congressional action.

simple traffic rules that should be implemented easily. no house or senate action necessary.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    if the speed limit is 100kph and you are travelling 100kph you should not stay on the leftmost lane if your right lane is empty. kaya nga passing lane eh. you should occupy the rightmost lane (priority) then select the lane applicable to your desired speed. afaik yun ang dapat mangyari.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i find the intention benevolent BUT siguro, mas win-win solution kung gagawa ng batas na maghihigpit sa pag-i-issue ng driver's license. ang dami kasing may lisensya sa bansa natin salamat sa paboritong fixer. tapos dapat ibahin na rin ang lisensya ng mga motor na less than 400cc at 400cc+. kung may tamang disiplina tayo sa daan, hindi na kailangan ng speed limit na 100kph, basta gawing rule na lang ang pagbabawal sa tollways sa mga sasakyan na less than 60kph ang andar and sustain the 400cc and up sa mga motorsiklo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's not necessary because it's already a given, under current traffic rules.. all we need is proper enforcement.. the proponent obviously hasn't done proper homework.
    besides, if it's passed, even the nbi or the barangay kagawad can arrest violators. they have better things to do..
    unnecessary gastos lang ng kongreso.
    what i'd like our traffic enforcers to do, is proper enforcement of vehicle accessories.. HIDs that are not properly reflectored, las vegas-style choice of lights, glaring amber foglights in metro manila, forever hi beams on PUJs, cracked red lenses (too glaring on braking!).. mufflers that amplify exhaust noise, and plastic covers over number plates that make them impossible to read at night, difficult to read at certain angles in the daytime, and plain impossible to read because they are too dark.
    and can we get rid of the all-powerful de-padjak and urban kuliglig? gawing tansan sila!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    do we need to have a law for this? this is common road etiquette, if some faster is coming towards you, move faster or move aside...sabi nila...be a gentleman on the road, make others comfortable and in turn will they make you also comfortable

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast