New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    happened to me last year. waited a couple of minutes and sure enough the owner came back for her bag. she was very thankful.

call it good karma but after a week, my daughter misplaced her new cellphone and guess what......the girl who found it called "DAD" from the phonebook. needless to say I was also very thankful

what goes around comes around

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I salute you mam.One in a million ang ganyan sa pinas!

now sa question, SOP talaga iwan mo sa guard on duty.If theres no guard on site, call the numbers on the cell.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    observe..call..then endorse..happened to us here in the US. Sa CR may nakitang clutchbag misis ko, sinauli namin, dun pala sa isa sa may ari ng malaking grocery..with her passport and everything in the bag..good karma naman bumalik samin,

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    How i wish people in dubhai airport will be like her..last feb when i went home, i left my v5 cell in the comfort room.After 30mins, i went back to check the cell but found nothing except for the janitor who happens to be one of ours tsk tsk tsk.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    3 then 2. Tpos if pretty ung girl, invite ko for dinner to show my appreciation (if ako yung nakaiwan). Hahahahahaha

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    kapag binigay mo sa guard yung bag malamang dna mka abot sa me ari yun tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by onedayoldchick View Post
    kapag binigay mo sa guard yung bag malamang dna mka abot sa me ari yun tsk tsk
    Err...not all the time. Hinde naman lahat ng guards eh masama. Marami din naman honest guards, like marami din naman honest policemen. Trouble is, we often generalize i.e. policeman/security guard = not an honest person.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    #3 din.. mahirap nga naman makialam ng gamet ng iba kasi baka mapagkamalan ka pa na may interest dun sa naiwang bag maabala ka pa bandang huli kahet gusto mo lang tumulong.. tsk tsk..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Honest Lady Owner of white Mazda 323 W_Z-968