New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Sorry guys. I live in casimiro village Las pinas and bf homes(hindi main road kaya hindi traffic kaso daming speed bumps) labas na sa wilcon depot. Then kanan sa may Honda papuntang filinvest exit na yun. Hindi siya gaano matagal biyahe (because of slex) but nalalayuan ako or di lang sanay

School ko po Malayan college laguna which is beside slex lang pag exit mo ng cabuyao Malayan na po
    For condo/dorm ayaw ng mom ko kasi daw mahirap mag isa at may lola ako na inaalagan sa las pinas

300-350 a day ang toll and gas.

Ty po

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If papasok kang BF then labas Concha Cruz it won't be traffic nga. This is feasbile. Cabuyao lang naman pala.

This is actually quicker than what a lot of my friends travel daily to work/school. Toll lang kalaban mo but toll isn't that bad pag lagpas ng Filinvest.

You'll get used to expressway driving soon enough. I think it's safer than the streets of Metro Manila.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What's so special about the school that you enrolled there?

#retzing
    Spacious parking lot, 1 hr to travel, no parking fee, it has the mapua name
    There's no engineering school here in Las Pinas except for perpetual?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    [eQUOTE=jut703;2289228]If papasok kang BF then labas Concha Cruz it won't be traffic nga. This is feasbile. Cabuyao lang naman pala.

This is actually quicker than what a lot of my friends travel daily to work/school. Toll lang kalaban mo but toll isn't that bad pag lagpas ng Filinvest.

You'll get used to expressway driving soon enough. I think it's safer than the streets of Metro Manila.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App[/QUOTE]

Yes and way faster than traveling in Manila because of the traffic before i was in Letran-Las pinas route via coastal and almost 2 hrs biyahe with moderate traffic palang
    Thanks sir

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If papasok kang BF then labas Concha Cruz it won't be traffic nga. This is feasbile. Cabuyao lang naman pala.

Yes and way faster than traveling in Manila because of the traffic before i was in Letran-Las pinas route via coastal and almost 2 hrs biyahe with moderate traffic palang
    Thanks sir

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    nowadays, from Concha Cruz guardhouse to to my ofc at Madrigal aabot ng at least 30 mins... vehicle volume at LP/Alabang area is way way too much na. And add to that the many buses plying the route now, Alabang - Manila via Zap-Alabang road.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi Ciz, traffic is not bad. I have an officemate who live within your area and works at nuvali. Driving in the south is better compared to the streets of manila.

By the way, we are both mapuans. Hehehe.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    nowadays, from Concha Cruz guardhouse to to my ofc at Madrigal aabot ng at least 30 mins... vehicle volume at LP/Alabang area is way way too much na. And add to that the many buses plying the route now, Alabang - Manila via Zap-Alabang road.
    Saan yung madrigal sir? Iiwas na ako sa traffic pag nag right na ako sa honda alabang ty sir

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Hi Ciz, traffic is not bad. I have an officemate who live within your area and works at nuvali. Driving in the south is better compared to the streets of manila.

By the way, we are both mapuans. Hehehe.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Does she use the same route? Yes compared to manila sa coastal rd- cavitex sobrang traffic pag pauwi 6pm-9pm

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    My mom won't allow me to live in a condo because i have a lola in las pinas to take care thanks sir

kung wilcon ang labas mo, you might as well use the friendship road/daang hari. i am not very familiar with the road but used it once as advised by a friend of my wife when we visited her in portofino, then san pedro na ang exit. kung meron ka kilala na alam tong daan na to then you can at least save up on toll fees. why not las salle in techno park binan/sta rosa? just asking...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi guys I'm a first year college student! I live in Las pinas and about to enroll in Laguna. 1 hr drive via slex ,30 kms (60 kms back and forth) Do you think kakayanin ko po? May katulad din po ba ako dito? everyday 60 kms driving back and forth.Share po kayo para ma inspire ako hehe thank you po!Happy new year guys
    i also live in las pinas and i work in makati... route is via alabang dahil binababa and sinusundo ko si misis everyday, so more or less mga 30 kms din one way.

kaya naman.... the traffic sa route is from my house to alabang so i have no choice except to take the friendship route dahil aabutin ako ng syam syam kung sa alabang-zapote road or sa southville - concha cruz ang daan ko and sa skyway exit (don bosco).

mas madali ang route mo dahil southbound ka.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast