New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

2.Marg, Ill PM you my Contact number. Tx
    3.robert_minosa. PM me
    4.hein, Tx Lean. So I can try out Rapide.
    5.Andywesteast
    6. blacksun25 - pm me the datails
    7.jmpet626

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    How to claim? Maybe pwede tayo PM ni Lea on how to claim....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

3.robert_minosa. PM me
    5.Andywesteast
    7.jmpet626
    8. Anjomines. Maraming salamat!

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Isa na lang guys

3.robert_minosa. PM me
    5.Andywesteast
    7.jmpet626
    9. ronw123w124

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009

3.robert_minosa. PM me
    5.Andywesteast
    7.jmpet626
    9. ronw123w124
    10. Kankarot

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankarot View Post

3.robert_minosa. PM me
    5.Andywesteast
    7.jmpet626
    9. ronw123w124
    10. Kankarot
    11. shadow-:party:

ako pang 11... it means dalawa ang GC ko...tama ba Leah?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hahaha! baka nga pede pa isa...

ok, complete na... let's hear feedback then... kung good feedback man.. sana di ningas kugon... hoping here....

abangan....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi Guy!

Thanks for your interest. For all those who are entitled of the GC, please PM me your contact information so that I can personally call you; I will also PM you my number.

See you at Rapide.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ayan na si ma'm leah. PM niyo daw.

H'wag n'yo kalimutan camera n'yo ! Mini-eb iyan. :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    * renzo_d10
    Sir pansin ko lang, you were the one who monitored the whole thing but you didn't include your name in the 10. Sayang naman....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
A Christmas Treat For You All .... from : Rapide